Interested In Competitive 10m Raiding? MoP

85 Blood Elf Paladin
With <GIRLS GENERATION> dispersing before MoP is released and the beta finally being launched, I'm curious to know if there are any talented individuals possibly seeking a 10m semi-hardcore raid setting. I suppose this is my attempt to not leave the server.

Raid days would look something like: 7-11 Server each raid night; T/Th/Sun. No more. No less.

This post is simply to see if there's interest from the skilled players that may be left here.

Whisper me in-game if interested at all. Juggernott / Hazedshadow are my usual toons played.

I look forward to the possible whispers!
Edited by Juggernott on 3/22/2012 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Seems I'm getting a good bit of interest.

A little more detail on what I'd ideally like to see in this 10m raid:

2 Tanks; DK / Paladin
2 Healers; Resto Shaman / Resto Druid
1 Melee
1 Hunter
2 Caster Dps. Spriest / Mage / Lock Preferred.

NOT Recruiting for standbys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump yo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/22/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Juggernott

Be careful with that... it's made our lives miserable the past two months. Having at least one extra person is usually a good idea. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Valid enough point. I just can't imagine anyone actually willing to sit out regularly just in case. Perhaps I shall just save that spot for someone who figures out how to play Monk well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Be careful with that... it's made our lives miserable the past two months. Having at least one extra person is usually a good idea. ;)

The fact you waited a month more than us here should give you an idea why it was hard to fill a spot.

Dead server is dead

Gratz on your kill yo
Edited by Rockmonster on 3/28/2012 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumpity bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]