Annual "Pass" for beta.

(Locked)

85 Dwarf Shaman
I find it disturbing that this forum is more entertaining than the game itself.
90 Worgen Druid
Successful troll is successful.
85 Draenei Priest
03/21/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Kelsin

ok then if its a lie, why did i not get an inivte?

Cause they are inviting in waves. It doesn't happen all at once. Read ANY of the FAQs and posts on the wow site to confirm this. Including this post from back in Oct: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424793214?page=12#229

That post also directly says that there is NO possibility of being left out if you are an AP subscriber.

I'm glad you got this in here. I thought I was going to have to throw this link into yet another misguided QQ thread.
03/21/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Beautifful
anyways, pretend like you know what you are talking about somethwere else

You know that I'm tiered of? People signing a contract without reading it. I am still waiting (24 hours now) for someone to show me exactly what part of the contract Blizz broke. I will do "a complete 360" (sic) if someone shows me ;)
85 Human Mage
someone thinks they are a moderator...

anyways, pretend like you know what you are talking about somethwere else. im tired of posters sticking up for blizzard

when im paying for this damn beta access that i didnt get.
Nope, they are trying to help you and understand that there are waves. And that you will get into Beta as described by the actual contract you signed.

Here is the part that talks about the perks,

"Provided that you fulfill the requirements stated herein, Blizzard Entertainment will: (i) add a Tyrael’s Charger mount to your Account; (ii) upon the retail launch of Diablo III in your country of residence, add a standard edition Diablo III retail license to your Account, where you may download a standard edition version of Diablo III that corresponds with your country settings; and (iii) flag the Account so that you will automatically receive an invite to the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion product.

Participants who qualify for and take advantage of this offer will receive one (1) license to download a standard edition version of Diablo® III for free from Blizzard Entertainment, one (1) “Tyrael’s Charger” World of Warcraft in-game mount, and one (1) opportunity to participate in the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion, subject to the terms and conditions of this offer."

You will get your Beta invite. You are just like me and not part of the first group.
90 Night Elf Druid
03/21/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Beautifful
when im paying for this damn beta access that i didnt get.

I also find it great that you want to be INSANELY precise on the wording used in the ad, yet you (as in people that are complaining) keep throwing this line around.

You're paying for wow. That's it. As a benefit for agreeing to pay for wow for a year, you get the other stuff. You're not paying for beta access (which of course you will be getting).
85 Night Elf Warrior
You have no ground to tell anyone to go post elsewhere, you're acting exactly like Veruca Salt not getting what you want. You'll get your invite when you get it, no where is it stated that Beta invitations are done for good.

It was rude of you to create another misinformed thread and clogging up the front page with your childish complaints and lack of patience.

it was rude of that poster to say i was lying, when they dont even work for blizzard

It was rude of you to create yet another misinformed thread clogging up the front page with your childish complaints and lack of patience.
Edited by Mancake on 3/22/2012 12:06 AM PDT
85 Dwarf Shaman
Either that or they expect Blizzard to uphold its end of the bargain.

Mindblowing, I know.

Yeah, I know. How dare Blizzard didn't let people get into the beta on the first day.

... the beta only lasts for one day, right?
Community Manager
Not only are there other threads on the subject of Annual Pass holders not getting invited in this very tiny wave of initial participants -- where the continent of Pandaria isn't yet available -- this one is incredibly misleading.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]