Ridikate - Scamming out 10 000 gold?

85 Draenei Shaman
And yet I'd hate for you to look like any more of an idiot being level 80 and calling people bad.

Is this char better?

- Annamarie
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Or this one?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
or this one?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
I can post on about another 5+ 85s if you'd like. You really dumb enough to think just because I posted on my lvl 80 that I didn't have any 85s?
You all !@#$ing suck. Zulter is #1. Get used to it scrubby nerds

Delusions of grandeur by handicapped people are always entertaining.
Edited by Annamarie on 3/24/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
So is you being unable to heal normal 10 ToC back when it was current :(
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
So is you being unable to heal normal 10 ToC back when it was current :(

Huh? You mean when I two healed heroic ToC every week and we clear it no problems? Your statement makes no sense.
Edited by Annamarie on 3/24/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I recall otherwise. We can argue all day Mr. Annamarie. But the fact remains. Zulter #1. Always kill never die huehuehue
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
03/24/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Zulro
I recall otherwise. We can argue all day Mr. Annamarie. But the fact remains. Zulter #1. Always kill never die huehuehue

aka you can make up things.

I solo'd healed 10 man normal easily and two healed heroic. Maybe you should look at when I cleared it and when you did (2012) lols.

What do you mean never die? You haven't even cleared DS yet on normal with the buffs they put in the instance. I'm pretty sure you've died a lot. Don't worry, LFR was added for people like you.
Edited by Annamarie on 3/24/2012 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Annamarie, I am pretty sure all those 85s you have are easy fights, and still shouldn't be calling people bad, Especially if your a PVE healer..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I'm sorry to tell you Anna, but I don't play this game as seriously as you. Never have, never will. I'm in it for the friends and being better than players who try hard. Thug life

P.S. I troll harder than you, hence the reason my account was banned the time we ran it back in wrath http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdXAnezNZQ
Edited by Zulro on 3/24/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Annamarie, I am pretty sure all those 85s you have are easy fights, and still shouldn't be calling people bad, Especially if your a PVE healer..

Once again, you're dumb. I'm clearly in PvE gear as ele spec. If my 85 shaman was on this server, I'd be glad to put on my PvP resto spec and PvP resto gear and run around for hours while you tried to kill me while I laugh at you.
Edited by Annamarie on 3/24/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
I'm sorry to tell you Anna, but I don't play this game as seriously as you. Never have, never will. I'm in it for the friends and being better than players who try hard. Thug life

P.S. I troll harder than you, hence the reason my account was banned the time we ran it back in wrath http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdXAnezNZQ

So, you're trying to insult me for playing the game it should be played yet you play to make friends? Lol?
Edited by Annamarie on 3/24/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
I'm insulting you for being bad at the game you play, meanwhile making no extra friends on the side.

I on the other hand... I am better at both. Due to my abnormally large !@#$%

So your version of trolling is saying things that make no sense and are untrue and bragging how to pay monthly to make internet friends?

Okay.........
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
In it for the hood life.

And diablo 3.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
In it for the hood life.

And diablo 3.

Should probably be "in it" for prozac
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I don't need your drugs to determine who and what I am.

I am #1. I am god. I am the creator and the destroyer. You are just another being I shamefully created. Just accept your being in this world. And all will continue as it should.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
I don't need your drugs to determine who and what I am.

I am #1. I am god. I am the creator and the destroyer. You are just another being I shamefully created. Just accept your being in this world. And all will continue as it should.

Delusions of grandeur by handicapped people are always entertaining.
Edited by Annamarie on 3/24/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I see you have to reassure yourself that you're the one who is " right " in this conversation. Exactly as I thought it to be. It's a shame you won't accept your fate. I truly was looking forward to your future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]