@shiftycent How to spell Journeys

90 Orc Warrior
I know you need help, cuz you so mad, but I wanted to identify your spelling error.

journys is not the correct spelling -1 troll point.

That is all.

Sticky request.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/journey
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
***PEACYS SEAL OF MAD NERDS MAKING POSTS OF APPROVAL***
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
03/22/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Peacy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Awww Peacy, it was just 6 months ago when you were acting like a girl in vent everyday just because your under aged voice was high pitched and squirrely. I still remember how you played the role and flirted with dudes to get attention. Time to come on out of that closet.

Also, Peacy, you really shouldn't make your signature on websites say "Gladiator Peacy" if you've never even made rival.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
God DK Rockstar #1 swag I'll make you famous
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/22/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Varibash

Awww Peacy, it was just 6 months ago when you were acting like a girl in vent everyday just because your under aged voice was high pitched and squirrely. I still remember how you played the role and flirted with dudes to get attention. Time to come on out of that closet.

Also, Peacy, you really shouldn't make your signature on websites say "Gladiator Peacy" if you've never even made rival.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
one clone two clone three clone four
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Peacy you gain + 10 cool points wth The axe.

Also Varibash, becuz you so mad still

Madbro count 0011

Also it sounds to me like you're angry about an under age girl not talking to you in vent? Did i get that right?

Will you be making an appearance on Dateline soon? if so can I get the schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i love you bungle
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/23/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Lemeaxeyou

Since were fixing spelling here I'm pretty sure it is "WITH".
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Herby,

I realize it takes you 96 hours to manufacture a rebuttal to my legendary trolls however, if you're going to even attempt to get on my level, at least have the god damn courtesy to practice what you preach.

Your troll should have been as follows: Since we're ( notice the apostrophe) fixing a spelling error ( not spelling) here, ( comma) I'm pretty sure the correct spelling is "with".

One more time for the class ok?

Since we're fixing a spelling error here, I'm pretty sure the correct spelling is " with".
Edited by Lemeaxeyou on 3/26/2012 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
03/26/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Lemeaxeyou

Herby,

I realize it takes you 96 hours to manufacture a rebuttal to my legendary trolls however, if you're going to even attempt to get on my level, at least have the god damn courtesy to practice what you preach.

YOU'RE troll should have been as follows: Since we're ( notice the apostrophe) fixing a spelling error ( not spelling) here, ( comma) I'm pretty sure the correct spelling is "with".

One more time for the class ok?

Since we're fixing a spelling error here, I'm pretty sure the correct spelling is " with".

Fixed for you supertroll.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/26/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Lemeaxeyou
Herby,

Herrby is the correct way to spell my name. The funny thing is Mr. Legend that !@#$ is on your screen.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

trolls; however,
Edited by Submis on 3/27/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rockstar one day you will raid org sucessfully; that day is....Herby, you dont deserve me saying your name correctly.

All others: mad bro count 0014
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
LOL there may be a difference between saying it and spelling it, but I could be wrong.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Rockstar one day you will raid org sucessfully; that day is....Herby, you dont deserve me saying your name correctly.

All others: mad bro count 0014

Judging by my YouTube channel I've raided orgrimmar very successfully. Search "god DK" on YouTube, you'll probably find yourself on it getting stomped!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]