How do you feel about killing garrosh?

97 Tauren Druid
got me thinking, , what are they going to do with pandas? will there be 2 panda leders, one for allie, one for horde, or will they have 1 who over sees both ?.
starting to look liek cata was a repaint exp (badly needed) and hopefully mist will be a " tie up loose ends" expansion. there are ALOT of lil mini stories id like to see completed. and built up more. I still don't know what the whole deal is with the goblin leader.

The more and more i think about it, i really hope Thrall becomes some kind of wise elder to horde, or horde and allie. we no longer have the dragon aspects to "guide us" ... or make us do their dirty work, depending on perspective. not many choices other than to kill him off after he has kids, or retire him. the whole "die a hero or live long enough to become the villian" also comes to mind, how much of a "shamalan" would that be?
for thrall to end up getting corrupted, or mind controlled and become a raid boss, we kill him, he comes to just long enough to tell the ugly orc chick he loves her, as she tells him shes having twins. and then the story starts where one is good, one is bad,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
05/10/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Rammbone
got me thinking, , what are they going to do with pandas? will there be 2 panda leders, one for allie, one for horde, or will they have 1 who over sees both ?

Aysa Cloudsinger is the Alliance representative.

Ji Firepaw is the Horde representative.

AFAIK, there isn't a supreme leader of the Panderan. Aysa is parked outside the Cathedral in Stormwind whereas Ji is outside the Ring of Honor in Orgrimmar. This being after you've left the Pandaren starting zone, of course.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
as an alli player i dont really care what they do with garrosh and while i agree with alot of what hunyati is saying about thrall being our best bud on both alli and horde through cata i dont think its foolish to have him retake warchief again.its not like its the first time thralls worked with alli in the game or lore.

then again that would also kind of suck because thrall wants peace too much and im very much hoping for increased war between the factions.as a matter of fact i think they need to stop with the almighty monster that we have to group up to beat theme and get back to the roots of the game , namely horde vs alli , which is why i think garrosh is the perfect warchief and shouldnt be killed at all.its also why i dont think anduin should be made king and alli leader anytime soon unless he gets a major personality upgrade to be mor elike his fathers.if anything thrall should be killed off then the dev team could play on that to make horde story interesting but alli really needs to be thrown some bones.

how bout this , how about anduin is killed by garrosh and thrall is killed trying to intervene somehow and wrynn and garrosh get down n dirty and we have ourselves a game again!!!!know its far fetched but it would be pretty cool!lol.could even have sides changing , maybe tauren (baine in particular) finally has enough of garrosh and becoming alli (know ramm wont like that lol) and worgen tired of waiting to get there city back cutting a deal and reclaiming gilneas while becoming horde?again i know its far fetched but something like that is what we need to shake the game up and make it alot more interesting again!
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
not a bad argueement, or scenario.
i will be the first to admit i know little to nothing about allie lore (makes it more fun to fully "hate" the other faction for me ) and just recently gave into the lore nerd within, and starting picking it up.
from what i've heard/read, mists of pandas will be very pvp oriented. if we will be joining forces again to kill yet another world threat.........hopefully blizz will make it mean something, and have a 10 man horde, and allie raid group in order to enter the dungeon. keep the speech barrier also. and maybe even a battle against each other after for the loot

And please dont let them try to make him out to be such a badass, that he alone is actually any kind of match for a 10 man raid team. he better have a nice sized guard we have to fight our way thro or its going to be more anti climatic than a hogger raid

as far as next warchief. my vote is still for volgin, altho, some great points have been made for... cant member his name, . but i still feel volgin has enough life exp, and hard ships, while still young. thrall was such an great leader bc he came from a slave, united all the horde races, and built a empire large enough to challenge the "oppressive" allies. and still kept him self humble enough to realize when killing was needed, as a last resort.. but, both factions need a leader thats more intent on the faction war.

EDIT; yup. my bad, vol'jin
Edited by Rammbone on 7/6/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
"volgin" = Vol'jin?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i apusutly hate garrosh and cant wait to sent him to hell where he belongs and if thrall isnt warcheif i think it should be thralls son that hes gonna have cause it proves in the final scene after u kill deathwing alextraza proves aggraas pregnat so i think that would be perfect if thrall wont take back his throne
Edited by Hornchief on 7/8/2012 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
07/08/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Hornchief
i apusutly hate garrosh and cant wait to sent him to hell where he belongs and if thrall isnt warcheif i think it should be thralls son that hes gonna have cause it proves in the final scene after u kill deathwing alextraza proves aggraas pregnat so i think that would be perfect if thrall wont take back his throne

accualy is dolan
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Gamon for Warchief?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I never hated Thrall, from the very first time i played WC3. He's always acted on whats best for his people, and ultimately what was best for all of Azeroth. I couldn't see there being an all out war with Thrall as Warcheif, but i could see thrall becoming warchief at the end of the war or ending it himself, maybe across from peacetalks with anduin. Then call this far fetched, but with his added skills as earth aspect, he'd be in an extremely good position to cleanse Dranor and reclaim it for the horde again, since most humans seem incapable of trusting Orcs. And for the love of the dwarfs can we get rid of that !@#$% Moira and get Magni out of that rock? Him and his bros can kick it in the keep.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^ Did you just discover the forums? I know it can be exciting to post in every thread we have. But shut the !@#$ up.
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
09/14/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Bubbleøseven
^ Did you just discover the forums? I know it can be exciting to post in every thread we have. But shut the !@#$ up.

THATS the funniest $#!^ I've ever heard come out of your mouth.

after all the numerous speeches you've gave as to your reasons why its "cool for you to post on every thread i make or post in" and how you are completely in your rights and terms of service for use of the forums....
now, take your @$$ to the corner and let the ppl have the forums back.

Now come up with some crappy comment about nothing that addresses how you were just called out, like you do every single time you realize you don't have a leg to stand on. and then try to pass it off as " i was trolling hurka dur"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
09/14/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Bubbleøseven

No, if you checked you would have seen other posts from the past as well. I can get back involved if i want to, you despite what you may think have no control over anything on these forums or in the game, so please why don't you shut the !@#$ up. I'm not the one trying to get on everyone's @$$ over stupid %^-*. Sorry i dont live to troll on the forums, and instead visit it and make my postings at once...actually im not sorry, and actually its none of your business how i prefer to do things. It must be exciting to think that you're better than everyone without supporting that ego with any substantial proof or validation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/14/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Rammbone
"cool for you to post on every thread i make or post in"

Link me what I said. I recall saying the opposite...to you...many times.

Lundor, quit taking grammar lessons from Rammbone.
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
Posted by Rammbone
"cool for you to post on every thread i make or post in"

Link me what I said. I recall saying the opposite...to you...many times.

"cool for you to post", meaning you have every right to post your hate speak any where you felt the need or want

Posted by Bubbleøseven: "But as Crazy said, this is a public forum. As long as I do not violate any rules, I am free to point out your stupidity; deal with it."

member, right before i linked a few of the rules you violated?

granted, you were jsut copying what someone slightly brighter than you said, and it wasn't one of your actual thoughts, ... but how often have you ever came up with something on your own, id think, with all that coat tail riding, you had enough free time to make up better material

link location [ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147397453?page=3#44 ]

also
Bubble0butthurt :"Nobody comes to these forums to gain any sort of gaming knowledge; you are the very last person to be told it seems."

you will eat those words =D (smiley face, you cant get mad now t(',')z )

09/14/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
Lundor, quit taking grammar lessons from Rammbone.

spell checking, the fall back of any troll who has nothing else to say and has been backed into a corner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I said I could post, not spam and necro, as Lundor just did to more than a few threads.
09/14/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Rammbone
granted, you were jsut copying what someone slightly brighter than you said, and it wasn't one of your actual thoughts, ... but how often have you ever came up with something on your own, id think, with all that coat tail riding, you had enough free time to make up better material

Literally completely false.

member, right before i linked a few of the rules you violated?

You linked nothing because I haven't violated anything.

spell checking, the fall back of any troll who has nothing else to say and has been backed into a corner.

I use proper grammar because I am the product of 3billion+ years of successful evolution. You should act more like it.
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
lol spout off w/e junk you want to. Its just funny watching you scramble to defend your douchbaggery.

"I use proper grammar because I am the product of the drunken mingling of body fluids. And i got the short end of the genetic stick. So i make up for it, by acting out ,like a spoiled hatefull little brat. You should be glad I'm not your kid"

fixd*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/14/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Rammbone
you scramble

Yep, scramble....or refute your whole argument by simply calling it false. I see how you confuse the two.

Could you please promise you'll at least graduate 4th grade before we speak again?
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
mumble mumble mumble
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Rogue
just gonna say something. Garrosh... killed... Cairne,
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I said I could post, not spam and necro, as Lundor just did to more than a few threads.l

What are you accusing me of? I contributed separate material to each and every conversation, sorry sir, but that is not spamming. Please identify any grammar errors you found, i myself am aware of the capitalization of "i's" and a few missing apostrophes in my conjunctions. It is true, i do not painfully review every syllable, but i do not commit grand atrocities to the English language either. As far as spell check goes, everything is spelled correctly. These browsers have a cool little feature, where misspelled words are marked with a cool little red wavy line. As is your case, knowledge of spelling does not in any way measure the intelligence of an individual.

Your actions in no way show evidence of successful evolution, only that the creation of anti murder laws have protected you from having to behave like a decent human being. I have no clue as to why you act as you do, but i truly feel bad for you and whatever sad, unfortunate chain of events led to you having to validate your existence through an over inflated self opinion of your skill in a video game. What is worse yet, is that your validation by this means leads you to truthfully think you are better than most others, when in reality you have absolutely nothing to show for it besides a progression chart.

You're a classic example of the low levels of maturity and behavior that the internet expresses in people. If you were for one second accountable for your actions and words that you so indiscriminately spew, you would be so fearful of retribution that you would in fact become a recluse. However, you are bolstered by your ignorance, steadied by your ego and energized by the fact that you get to people. In layman's terms, you are a troll at the very most, nothing more. You can say you are more intelligent, but most people are aware by the way that you carry yourself that you are far from it.
Edited by Lundor on 9/15/2012 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]