Annual pass for beta slander.

(Locked)

90 Goblin Priest
The main incentive for me for the annual pass was the beta opt in , so i could get in there early and see if I would like the monk or if I would be sticking with my priest. Inviting people to the beta in waves is understandable still bogus to me but understandable. Then I come to find that people who opted in are getting the beta before me. So people who payed for this are waiting in line behind people who did not get this annual pass. Am I the only person feeling this way?
84 Human Death Knight
03/22/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Orsnoire
The main incentive for me for the annual pass was the beta opt in , so i could get in there early and see if I would like the monk or if I would be sticking with my priest. Inviting people to the beta in waves is understandable still bogus to me but understandable. Then I come to find that people who opted in are getting the beta before me. So people who payed for this are waiting in line behind people who did not get this annual pass. Am I the only person feeling this way?

You absolutely are NOT the only one feeling this way.

It's not ethical the way they're handling this. At the VERY LEAST we should be guaranteed a beta entry date (we meaning every person who signed up for the AP) which represents the latest possible date we could get beta access.

You do. It's release date.
85 Human Mage
"Provided that you fulfill the requirements stated herein, Blizzard Entertainment will: (i) add a Tyrael’s Charger mount to your Account; (ii) upon the retail launch of Diablo III in your country of residence, add a standard edition Diablo III retail license to your Account, where you may download a standard edition version of Diablo III that corresponds with your country settings; and (iii) flag the Account so that you will automatically receive an invite to the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion product.

Participants who qualify for and take advantage of this offer will receive one (1) license to download a standard edition version of Diablo® III for free from Blizzard Entertainment, one (1) “Tyrael’s Charger” World of Warcraft in-game mount, and one (1) opportunity to participate in the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion, subject to the terms and conditions of this offer."

Here is the contract we signed. Where does it state only us?
Edited by Ackenlore on 3/22/2012 12:15 AM PDT
90 Draenei Mage
03/22/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Orsnoire
It's not ethical the way they're handling this.

They told you back then how they were handling this...

Thanks to Mikathi @ Earthen Ring....From the FAQ thread..
Vrakthris on 10/25/2011:
Access to beta is sent out in waves. I don't have details as to what wave you may be in but it will likely be when testing moves to the open beta phase.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424793214?page=12#229
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
/facepalm
Community Manager
Find an existing thread for this topic.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]