How is Shattered Hand?

85 Tauren Druid
Looking for a server to reroll on.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
A little quiet but not too bad. This battlegroup will make you want to punch kittens sometimes though.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Do not come here. End of story. Just got into a TB with 5 people in our group.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/22/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Rowshambow
Do not come here. End of story. Just got into a TB with 5 people in our group.

This coming from the guy who just started a thread on how they should open free migrations to this server? How bout we encourage people to come here rather than drive them away? Tbh the battlegroup can be a little disappointing at times but the server as a whole is pretty good. There is some really good competition on the raiding front and plenty of trade chat pugs to take advantage of. I full cleared on a couple of alts pre-nerf in groups that were made up of 70% or greater pugs. Our guild transfered here at the beginning of Cata to escape a truly dying server, Haomarush, and we couldn't be happier with our choice!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Alliance side of Shattered Hand is pretty dead. Horde is doing okay.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
You may want to join alli if you do come here, unless you enjoy getting slaughtered in front of Org by me. I sit there and 1v15 allll day. I'm the best paladin on the server.
Edited by Roundhound on 4/7/2012 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]