How is Gorefiend?

85 Tauren Druid
Looking for a server to reroll on.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Terrible. Trust me you'll hate this server. It's dead.

In before, "We eat our young."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I heard they eat their young.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I suggest Arthas, waaaay better server. Gorefiend is dead and has been dead since a really long time ago. Also, we eat our young.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
gorefriends is a great server if you liek a single player experience
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/29/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Llyse
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Llyse :x

Yeah, I'm thinking about server xferring all of my toons now actually. Been on Gorefail for quite some time, and it's been dying a slow, painful death since Cata released. =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Says you in Scarcity lol... not only does your guild name describe the status of the players on the server, but it represents a whole lotta... nothin. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Vex
04/01/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Kolo
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Vex
Some words to describe Gorefiend.. friendly, paradise, teamwork, up-and-coming, Calvin.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/03/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Nerdboner
Some words to describe Gorefiend.. friendly, paradise, teamwork, up-and-coming, Calvin.
LOLLLL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

LOLLLL

^
Edited by Trikxty on 4/3/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I got lost on the internet and ended up back here. Its an awesome place to re-roll. Friendly environment, always someone on to help you. Guilds are always recruiting, especially rogues.

10/10 for best server in the community.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I got lost on the internet and ended up back here. Its an awesome place to re-roll. Friendly environment, always someone on to help you. Guilds are always recruiting, especially rogues.

10/10 for best server in the community.

I legit lol'd. You're lucky if someone so much as says hello in trade chat, much less recruit spam.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/26/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Sorchia
what is this heresy?

It's called D3 and Illidan. :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Why are there so many horde on all the servers now? Does everyone really like being dumb savages looking to just eat a human? I mean come on why would u like sitting in a craphole(AKA Undercity) thats why everyone's gone from their cause thats where all of the Alliance poop goes, but Horde enjoys eating our crap because Alliance is better end of story.
Edited by Gôdôfwar on 7/11/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]