Nova for sale

85 Human Warlock
apparently this prime QD real estate is up on the auction block.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4241084562
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
hey ill sell you fire and blood, lololol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
03/22/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Ruck
hey ill sell you fire and blood, lololol

Maybe you two can have an auction the same day....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Sad Day to see this sell.. I helped build that guild as an officer when it first moved here! :)

But hopefully one day i'll see the name Nova raiding again! -Delaya
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
DELAYA!!!!! Its me Villis bro. How ya been?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Villis! what the hell is up man! Been pretty good, looking to get back into wow and raid once again! Miss the old days lol.

Yourself?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You're more than welcome to come over here with us.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Fallins a complete nublette.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Chrysaora tell me something i don't know, i raided with him for what 3 years? lol...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Oh and the Nova name isnt gone for good ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
My rogue says hi!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
lol. I'll jump on Briannabanks who is still on QD tonight!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Joly and I are the only ones you remember.. Dont know if Loozer was there when you were.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Yeah loozer was our up n coming prot pally tank. Along side of me. His gf was aunica or something right?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
So, is this guild really for sale or ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Was already sold.

the guild Nova on Quel'dorei was dormant and for all intents and purposes dead. It has been this way for right at a year. the guild still had $18k in it, that for months and months now I had no way to get to us on Turalyon. No one had any toons they wanted to spend rl money to transfer just to get 18k to us here. There was a person I stumbled across who was looking for an alt guild of lvl 23 (for perk purposes) or better. I told em I had a lvl 23 guild that was not in use on a different server. Long story short, they gave me on our server Turalyon a fair price + 18k (for the 18k in the qd bank). I deposited the gold into Portals bank, and logged on to qd and turned over Nova to them. I removed every toon that was in the guild, made them gm then gquit myself. So if you had toons there they are guildless atm. This person transferred it here (under a different name since I have the Nova name here on Turalyon), and the Nova tag has become available again on qd. Actually I see that Chry has picked it up already. Cool, glad you guys have it.

That specific and particular guild Nova has a lot of sentimental memories. But the reality is it is just that, memories. It will never raid again. We who left for Turalyon will never be going back there. And for me (and if you think about it, most of you Novakians too) it is the NAME that is important. And we have the name here and you now have it there. It took until recently, a year after we left quel'dorei for the server transistion to be technically and officially complete. All of the funds from the qd bank and a fair value for the guild itself are in our bank now, and Nova on Quel'dorei, as it has for a long time now, ceases to exist.

If an opportunity to name change Portal comes available, Nova is an option, as again I do own it here on Turalyon. Perhaps you are considering that option yourselves for RIVAL. Without looking for it, an opportunity to complete that transistion and get the rest of our money and then some over here fell into my lap, and I pulled that trigger.

RIP NOVA

ps. i found this buyer on the turalyon forums when I went to bump our recruit thread. Apparently, Chrysler & Loozer found the thread and werent to happy about a guild they left a long time ago being turned over to someone else. They left comments on that thread and started other ones on your forums, probably assuming that I stole it or tried to pull a fast one by keeping the money or something and were defending the Nova name, thinking they caught me. These are just my assumptions and educated guesses. I do not speak for anyone else. If that had been what I had done, I would deserve what was said. Obviously the name meant as much to you as it does to me. I wanted you to know from me how it went down. I did not personally profit in any way, and all the gold from the sale has been deposited into Portals bank.

I am thankful you have the name in your possession. Losing it was not something I wanted to happen. But, like you, I am relieved that I own it once again on the server I play on - so its all good.

Cut (Authority)
Edited by Chrysaora on 4/4/2012 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
I remember that thread. Good times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]