Beta ?

90 Human Death Knight
I thought if you got the A. Pass you would be able to be in the beta for MOP. Am I missing something here ? I hope I do get to do the beta, but who knows what Blizzard is going to do ?
100 Dwarf Mage
You will get into the beta at some point. "Some point" is not necessarily "now" and is closely related to Soon™:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Soon
85 Worgen Rogue
Like we needed another thread on this subject.
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
You will get beta access.

Will it be today? Probably not.

Will it be next week? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

Invites are always done in waves and there is no guarantee as to which wave you'll be in. Just keep an eye on Account Management.
1 Troll Warrior
"Sometime" = 24 hours before MoP launch
85 Draenei Shaman
Go back to the forums and look on the front page of general discussion for the 5+ posts on this same exact thing.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Stop making new threads, add one of the millions of existing ones.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
You will get beta access.

Will it be today? Probably not.

Will it be next week? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

Invites are always done in waves and there is no guarantee as to which wave you'll be in. Just keep an eye on Account Management.

Are luck it will be the last week of beta that would be so sad =(
45 Human Warlock
Yea you will get into beta 2 weeks before it ends. Just to say they gave you access.
85 Tauren Druid
03/22/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Blackwülf
Like we needed another thread on this subject.

At least they're not QQ'ing... they seem genuinely ignorant to the spam the forums have been getting.
Community Manager
03/22/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Lilithdeath
I thought if you got the A. Pass you would be able to be in the beta for MOP. Am I missing something here ? I hope I do get to do the beta, but who knows what Blizzard is going to do ?

You will be getting into the beta if you have an Annual Pass. Don't worry. We just got the beta up last night and while we've already done some invites, we have a lot more to do.

If you want more information on the process, you can read the Beta Opt-in and F.A.Q. post we have here.

Here's the question I think that most pertains to you:

I am participating in the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion; when do I begin testing?

We’re inviting Annual Pass holders in waves over the course of the beta test, and will be ramping up the number of invites we send as quickly as possible. We’ll be inviting Annual Pass holders based on several factors, including how long your World of Warcraft account has been active and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. Keep an eye on your Battle.net account and email for your invite to join the beta test.

Please note that our Customer Service department cannot help with flagging accounts for the beta and is not able to tell you exactly when you will be invited.

We're very aware that everyone is expecting to be in as soon as possible and we're committed to doing what we can to make that happen. We just ask that everyone is a little patient as we make that happen.
90 Worgen Death Knight
03/22/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Nethaera

You will be getting into the beta if you have an Annual Pass. Don't worry. We just got the beta up last night and while we've already done some invites, we have a lot more to do.

If you want more information on the process, you can read the Beta Opt-in and F.A.Q. post we have [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4639551/Mists_of_Pandaria™_Beta_Opt-in_and_FAQ-3_20_2012"]here[/url].

I am participating in the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion; when do I begin testing?

We’re inviting Annual Pass holders in waves over the course of the beta test, and will be ramping up the number of invites we send as quickly as possible. We’ll be inviting Annual Pass holders based on several factors, including how long your World of Warcraft account has been active and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. Keep an eye on your Battle.net account and email for your invite to join the beta test.

Please note that our Customer Service department cannot help with flagging accounts for the beta and is not able to tell you exactly when you will be invited.

We're very aware that everyone is expecting to be in as soon as possible and we're committed to doing what we can to make that happen. We just ask that everyone is a little patient as we make that happen.
Thank you, Eagerly awaiting the "OMGOMGOMGWOO" Moment when i refresh my email ^^

The wait sucks, however. But it'll be worth it.
100 Human Hunter
Thanks for the response neth!

Love the changes to hunters so far! <3 the % on aspect of hawk instead of a solid number as well as all the glyphs!
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Please note that our Customer Service department cannot help with flagging accounts for the beta and is not able to tell you exactly when you will be invited.[/quote]

I feel for the customer service people, I don't know if you guys have a call center but man if you do you guys are going to be working OT so sorry!
100 Blood Elf Mage
Excited as well! Knowing my luck I will get in right at the end :-(
85 Blood Elf Paladin

If you want more information on the process, you can read the Beta Opt-in and F.A.Q. post we have [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4639551/Mists_of_Pandaria™_Beta_Opt-in_and_FAQ-3_20_2012"]here[/url].

When are you guys doing the next wave of invites?
90 Human Warlock
You will be getting into the beta if you have an Annual Pass. Don't worry.

There. Can we all go back to being the General Discussion Forum instead of the Beta Discussion Forum?

Please? <3
85 Blood Elf Mage
03/22/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Lilithdeath

You will get in.

The question is "when", and for many of us, the answer is "not now".

Our princess is in another castle, Luigi. We just have to wait our turn.
85 Blood Elf Priest
03/22/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Mauden
Thank you, Eagerly awaiting the "OMGOMGOMGWOO" Moment when i refresh my email ^^

Don't check your email, check your account management page. You're likely to see it there before you actually recieve the email. Plus, you also won't see false emails if you go directly to your account.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]