LFM Alliance Cross Realm RBGS 11 PM EST +

90 Human Priest
Looking to start a fairly competitive RBG group. I did play to about 2200 on my FC warrior last season and have been only doing arena's on my priest since he hit 85 but would like to start some RBGs. My server is dead so here goes a shot at Cross Server RBGs. I realize atm I have 0 RBG rating, this will not be hard to grind up in one or two sessions as long as everyone can play as a team, communicate, and not rage to hard.

What I require from you:
-Able to commit two nights a week probably starting around 11PM EST +
-2K+ Arena or RBG XP (checking achievements)
-at least 4500 resil, with full pvp gear excluding BiS trinkets and weapons
-a working mic and skype
-18 years old+ (we will be playing slightly later in the evening and don't need youngsters logging after one or two games)
-Your character information (Character Name, Class, Race, Spec, and link to your advanced armory ex. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderlord/Sunchips/advanced )
-What you expect from the group

It all depends on who is interested but more than likely I would be interested in running some sort of a dot cleave set up. Consisting of:
Warrior FC
2x Paladin Heals, RSham Heals, and Disc Priest
Boomkin
Warlock
Fire Mage
Spriest
Rogue
Maybe sub a Frost Mage for extra Holy Paladin depending

If this looks promising to you, please respond with:
-Your character information (Character Name, Class, Race, Spec, and link to your advanced armory ex. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderlord/Sunchips/advanced )
-Your skype information

We can go to Real ID friends from there, thanks for taking the time to read, cheers!
Edited by Sunchips on 3/22/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015352337?page=1

You should check out my thread and try to grab players from there.You will run into spell cleave almost every game after 1800

Almost all the teams were running 3 heal, 1 tank, 6 dps
prot war - pally, rsham, dpriest - boomkin, warlock, fire mage, fire mage/shad priest/ele sham, rogue, dk

I'll hit you up in-game later tonight.
Edited by Samoanmixers on 3/22/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Count me in. I don't have time to post all the crap you want kid!!!
Edited by Doughboyz on 3/22/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You don't need to find a rogue anymore ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I've gotten tons of good replies from the Arena/BG forums as well, anyone interested should get a hold of me so we can share contact information. This will most likely be starting next week Mon, Tue, Wed, or Thurs. Still looking for a couple more, and it doesn't hurt to have backups/replacements as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I'll play on my pally.

Edit: holy pally.
Edited by Gg on 3/22/2012 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
What time will you be running these, Sunchips? I'd love to go on someone but need to know due to my work hours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Probably starting sunday night, and then doing mon/tue/wed/thurs depending on what works best for most people. Only playing two nights a week but just depending on what works best for the group. I would probably want you on Sup as fire, GG and Barch, send me an in game mail with your Real ID's so I can talk/invite you once this gets going.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
i thought i had ur !@# on real ID >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
probably on sinthea, not this account.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Just lemme know what you need, you got me on RealID
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
We going tonight? I saw your Real ID message last night but waited and never saw you come back on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Something should be going down tonight, assuming the wife lets me play...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Well me and my gf can prob join you, sunchips. shes a boomy, and I'd be willing to go on Sup or tupacshockur as sham heals. At work atm but ill hit u up tonight in game if you're on.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Well, last night was......interesting. Hoping some of the people that posted here will log in next time so we can get a good comp and not people on alts getting matched up against 2200 MMR teams.
Reply Quote
what mmr are u bros runnin at? i could tank sometime on 1 of my warrs
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
1700 cr marks here. My server is dead now barely running any rbgs.

What I require from you:
-Definetly able to commit two nights a week
-Haven't been with a team that has pushed 2k but plenty of experience in RBGs
- 4928 res full cata
-working mic and skype
-20 years old
-Human Hunter Marks or BM
- I expect organization and a chill group
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/Barths/simple

Edited by Barths on 4/5/2012 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]