Clan Battlehammer Recruitment

90 Night Elf Druid
Clan Battlehammer is looking to add a few players to our 25 man roster. In particular, we are looking for the following:

DPS: Mage, Paladin

Exceptional players of any class will always be considered. We raid 3 nights a week, Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00-10:00pm server time, with Loot Council for gear distribution. Apply online at cbhguild.net or contact Shian in game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a couple mages to fill out our ranged dps.
Reply Quote
I'll raid with you if you can promise some alone time with Grondal! <3 that man
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Deal! He can be bribed with cookies.
Edited by Shian on 4/6/2012 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Haha. Knowing Grondal, I'd believe that! I bet Cracien stole all of them, though. Or maybe Gattz. Well, Gattz would steal the cookies if they weren't cookies but pancakes instead.

(bump for you guys - CBH all the way!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I miss Hirimoto :(

tell him grats on his marriage (and to message me on steam sometime!)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You could always come raid with us Enjoy. Then you could tell him yourself! Between you and Mustang we could have a CBH reunion raid! ...and as a bonus we would have the mages we're looking for. mmm yes I like this plan /nod /nod
Edited by Shian on 4/9/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This could be a possibility!

(Does Hiri still play WoW?)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He does, he does! But um...usually only in the mornings :(
Reply Quote
Well, in about 8 days I went from level 70 to level 85 with ilvl377 gear... not sure what kind of contribution I could be, but I am always up for raids if you guys need to pick up a straggler here or there~ My only blue is my hat... everything else is HoT or better level gear (epic). And your raid times fit well with my schedule; I don't have clients or class that late (since I'm east coast)!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]