[A] Shipwrecked 6/6 MV 2/6 HoF

90 Human Warrior
Guild Name: Shipwrecked
Recruitment: We are recruiting all classes as always!
Mumble: We have a big server and encourage everyone to use it.
Raid Times: 8:30-10:30pm EST Tues-Thurs and Sun-Mon

Immediate recruitment

We have an immediate recruitment need for a main spec healer, druid/monk/priest and shadow priest/mage that can play at a high level. Please visit our website or look for myself, Muute or Kemblee in game.

About Us
We initially started out as a fresh reroll earlier in Cataclysm, grew and flourished as a 10 man raiding guild in Firelands and Dragon Soul. However, due to the limitations of our previous server we have decided to take a step back, grow the guild and prepare for Mists of Pandaria. Instead of focusing exclusively on heroic raiding, we want to continue to build this guild to cater to many different play styles.

What We Can Offer You
If you are wanting to get back into the game after an absence, but are turned off by elitist attitudes and limited support, look no further. Our leadership is dedicated and very skilled in all aspects of this game from end game raiding to PvP to achievement hunting.

We are looking anyone interested in raiding or PvP to bolster our ranks. Our core group is all 6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF. If you are looking to get into raiding but are turned off by elitist attitudes or gear and experience requirements, we can help get you into raiding shape without all the snobbery. Several of us are competitive PvPers as well and we have regular battlegrounds and arena teams running. However, instead of relying on trade chat to fill in a missing spot or two, we want a bigger umbrella so we can keep all our activities between guildies.

Our prime time is generally weeknights around 8:00pm EST, but we have random groups during the day and on the weekends. We have a fully stocked guild bank that helps with repairs, gems and enchants as well as a tabard. If you are looking for a fresh start or just a change of scenery check us out, you won't be disappointed. For more info cruise over the website: shipwrecked.enjin.com or look for Jerriy, Kemblee, or Muute in game.
Edited by Jerriy on 11/5/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hit one of us up! we need more ppl! ranged/healers especially but any and all are welcome to test the waters whether you are lvling, pvp or end game pve.

send an in game mail if an officer is not on to try to set up a time for us to talk.

you can add me to realID if needed jaqua27@verizon.net

Update:
RBG: Starting back up soon! ~1730 Cata
PvE: missing a few ranged and healers
Edited by Hbee on 11/5/2012 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
A friend and I might be transferring in the near future. We would be focussing primarily on PvP, how is that shaping up?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We have been mostly doing PvE, but there are some regular PvPers among us and are aiming to start a RBG team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
to continue on that topic we are shaping up a RBG team here in the coming weeks we are just missing a few pieces any questions hit me up in game any toon with HB in it is me
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
more for RBGs and to fill out raid spots !
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i wil b teem incurager if u wunt

exemple: "go teem u can do it cap flag"if interested contakt: fallout_boy_fan874@aol.com

notsureifsrs.gif
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/09/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Smk
fallout_boy_fan874@aol.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*facepalm*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump for more new faces in the Shipwreck
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
looking for more people... healers and casters especially
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump for epicness
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
what helix said
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Myself and a few friends are looking for a guild, mostly casual while possibly joining in for a raid every now and then. Or doing BGs when people are interested. Nothing serious though, would that be acceptable?
Edited by Zeerah on 4/24/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for awesomeness and stuff
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Zeerah, certainly. Would love to have y'all on board. Get in touch with myself, or someone online and they can direct you to an officer.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
What classes are you looking for and what days do you raid on?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Loli, we usually do things Tue-Thurs and Sunday at 8:30 server. We have an RBG team, clear DS and FL along with whatever comes along. At the moment, we are lacking healers and ranged dps, but all are welcome.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Mage
Hi, I just re-started playing. I'm building a frost mage and this guild sounds awesome. I play often and i'm interested in PvE, PvP, and raids at later levels. Can I join?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]