[A] Shipwrecked 6/6 MV 2/6 HoF

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just xferred to this server after a long hiatus. Raided in a top 5 guild on Gorefiend during WotLK but the guild split up afterward sort of leaving me in a weird place. I really want to get back into raiding because LFR is just so !@#$ing easy it's not even fun and was planning on faction xferring anyway. I'd like to join once I do though if I can get into some raids.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention that I pretty much quit at the beginning of cata so I've basically been running dungeons and LFR only. Not too experienced with normal or hard modes but I'd love to do them eventually.
Edited by Chakrain on 5/17/2012 4:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi Chakrain, we would love to have you on board. Get in touch with Hb, Muute, Zaries or myself in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
O.o i just started playing again since 2009 Transferred from chromaggus. Looking for a active guild on bleeding hollow,
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi Bigdukeheals, we would love to have you on board. We are active and looking for more. Look for one of us in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hit one of us up in game!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Saturday Afternoon Bumpage
Edited by Kemblee on 6/2/2012 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Nothing like the smell of dead horde in the morning. Don't you agree. Oh yeah. Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bumpz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Some great new recruits as of late. Let's get some more. Come on down!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Need more!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Yar
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
:) you know who loves smiley faces!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I fn hate smiley faces. I piss on your smiley face }..... :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
well that is just rude! rumor has you has a swamp located on your body specifically in your !@#$%!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Betches love dem smiley faces

oh ya and bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Yes I said it. It's summer and my !@#$% is a little swampy so what. I use freshballs to take a little of the stink away. Anyways. Good group of guys. WTF you waiting for come join us.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
yo quiero taco bell!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
*Something profound and interesting*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]