Looking for new home..

85 Human Warrior
Hey everyone..I was looking for a new server that is very small and I mean the smaller the better..I just want a relaxing server that is not quite solo play but as close as it gets. Was curious about what some of the players had to say about this realm and how it is. Thanks
-Zabuza-
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I't shockingly vacant if that's what you're asking. For the most part I assume I'm the only one in any given zone I happen to be exploring, but there's a decent number of people that casually populate the cities. It also suffers from "too many guilds" syndrome, but that's not much of a problem.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ah, I see.. Is there any guilds on the server that have managed to hit level 25 if you don't mind me asking?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah, there are a few for each faction; not a whole lot recently as a lot of guilds decide to mass-transfer to the more populated realms, but enough to where you have options.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ah, thank you very much for your help, do you know roughly off the top of your head what the population of the realm is exactly?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi there :) I've been with this realm for close to two years and I felt compelled to reply. I enjoy playing my game as you described, and I have to say I love Onyxia for that very reason. As Draynus said, when you're questing you see another person once in a blue moon, if even that often. It's very nice and peaceful. I myself am not sure of numbers, but if you're looking to play Alliance I know the numbers are even smaller than they are for Horde. I have a few Allie characters and most of the time there aren't more than 30-40 people of any level in Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I've been here for 6 years. The population of the realm is low. Horde pop > Ally pop. Rarely 40+ on at any time for the alliance. Horde pop is meh. During the server hour daytime theres about 40-80 in org, and after about 11 server pm it dies down to about 20 or less. This is the 4th unpopulated realm around.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I just xfered here and like it so far. It is quiet and this guy has encountered one ally while questing, some hunter and he made rude gestures and attacked. I expect pvp and like it, but like to relax as well, if that's for you then make this place your home.

Now I did a /who during the middle of the day ally side and there were 6 people on, so just know either side it's a whole new game especially when it comes to ah, don't just think everything you need or want is gonna be there like high pop servers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
you would be wasting your money xferring here ..i highly doubt that your current server has a lower pop than onyxia
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]