Finally it's Friday, 23 March 2012

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Wait ... 23?! Where's my month going? Come back here!

Yeah, somehow this month is just ZOOOMING past. Daughter's birthday, my birthday, glasses, new shirts, and more.

Fast or not, I'm glad it's a Friday and, more importantly, a Friday before a weekend in which I'm finally NOT booked to the gills and out of the house from dawn to almost midnight. Last couple weekends have been long and tiring.

*sigh* I'm typing this while sitting on hold ... for over 15 minutes now. Trying to call the student loan handling company to confirm how long it takes from them being paid in full to them clearing any order to steal my Fed tax refund, because I don't want to finalize filing that and have to wait many extra weeks for them to process and realize it's not their money and process and process and drag their feet. No, I don't just hate them because I owed the loan for 20 years. I hate them because every step of every action ever with them has been torturous. Nothing is simple - well, except giving them more money. /endgrump

*sets out brunch foods*

Good morning Sentinels!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Ugh, student loan people. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Outside is a big huge orangey glowy thing today. But it's still somehow cold, I want ti to be warmer, especially if there's a glowy orange ball in the sky made from fire and stuff. Well, at least it's taco Friday. Soon, I shall partake in delicious tacos.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Your char died. :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hello.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Ollo!

(It's Hello.)

Oh yes, thank you minion. Hello!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
03/23/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Ikinai
Outside is a big huge orangey glowy thing today. But it's still somehow cold, I want ti to be warmer, especially if there's a glowy orange ball in the sky made from fire and stuff. Well, at least it's taco Friday. Soon, I shall partake in delicious tacos.

SO THAT'S WHERE THAT THING WENT. It's been hiding for days and instead it's been pouring down rain.

@Blue: Student Loan debt is hell.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-4179-credit-cards/
^Why I'm not all too eager to go to college.

@Mena: HELLO!? That's all you say?! You disappeared and now you think a hello is just enough to come back into our hearts?It's not!We need chocolate-dipped strawberries, damn it!
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
03/23/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Philomene
Hello.
Shes sneakin!! i'm tellin ya SNEAKIN!!!!!!

I will hide in Hinterlands an write a scathing article!!! this is swear

*pulls out map*

Where the hell are the Hinterlands<3 MeneEdit: cause I miss teh red text
Edited by Marques on 3/23/2012 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OKAY, so after a bit of testing I have concluded that something has changed with the way the forums work so that if you do something like this...

Your post works out.

But if you add another line,like this,your post doesn't work out so well and the lines are scrunched up together.
Edited by Sinlinara on 3/23/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/23/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Philomene
Hello.
Hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]