I might be on Animal Planets show "Bad-Dog"

85 Undead Rogue
Today my family was contacted about a video of our Alaskan Klee Kai getting into the trash. His name is Kenai, and the woman said that she already sent the video in to the producers and that on Monday we will find out if they want to license and air the video. They said that they want to interview the entire family and get some video of the dog too. If they do I am planning on trolling national TV. I'll keep you updated, wish me luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lolol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
unless it's live they can just edit out your trolling :- /
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/24/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Illivashî
Unless shpon makes his trolling sound serious. Then they'll have no reason the edit it.

exactly. pro-troll dat !@#$.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
update: they called us today and said they want to film this saturday or the next. woot woot. help me think of some trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
^ lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Alright, they're coming to film April 7th. Gimmie dem ideas.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
7. Your dog didn't like dog food so you had to feed it human food and you were too poor to buy more food so you ended up eating the dog food that you bought.
8. Your dog pooped on your pillow while you were sleeping and you rolled into it.
9. When your family came to visit one day, your dog ran up to your 3 year old baby niece knocked her over and started humping her and it took you and your uncle to pull your dog off her. Then you locked the dog in the bedroom and he got out and did it again. (a true story, happened to my friend and his niece.)
10. When you dog is licking himself he rolls over on his back right before he 'finishes' and it gets all over his stomach so you have to give him baths every few days so it hair doesn't get hard and stick together.

idk... I have no idea what that show is about.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
1. Make what ever you say sounds like you've done beastiality.
2. Act like your dog has an human soul or what ever.

^
T
H
I
S
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I think im going to talk in only memes lol. Challenge accepted, one does not simply...etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
All you got to do is stare at the camera and everyone really awkwardly, they can't edit that out..Unless they edit all of you out.Every time a camera is on you and stuff, make creepy eye stuff.
I do that to my teachers to mess with them, except they get pissed and creeped out.I only wanted the creep part, D:.
Edited by Nukaazu on 3/29/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Didn't your mom warn you that your face would stick?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Also I have a phone interview on Monday at 3 pm server before the real interview if anyone wants to listen over vent lulz. Oh and im getting paid 200 dollars for it. Paid for trolling, that's a first.
Edited by Shpongletron on 3/30/2012 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/30/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Shpongletron
Also I have a phone interview on Monday at 3 pm server before the real interview if anyone wants to listen over vent lulz. Oh and im getting paid 200 dollars for it. Paid for trolling, that's a first.

I prob. wont be able to make it, I'll prob. be somewhere.But, if I do make it!I'll be glad to join!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Record it!
Reply Quote
3 Undead Rogue
um do any of you realize this show may never be coming? he may be trolling all of you right now O_o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]