Mists of Pandaria PvP Top List/s

90 Blood Elf Priest
Recently I have been thinking of putting together a list type thread for the Top PvP teams (maybe a 3v3 2200 rating ranked teams list or a similar list for rated BG teams). I personally, don't have much experience in PvP so I'd welcome any input those who do and what they would like to see happen. I know it's really cool for the Rank 14 PvP 60 players to have their names remembered; I don't know if a similar thing would be possible for the new players or teams who make top rank every new PvP season. I think that recognition of PvP achievements on a Server level will go a long way to encourage more PvP play by more casual and newer players and help them get in the game and participate more dynamically in the upcoming Alliance vs. Horde storylines.

Any thoughts, ideas and suggestions?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I think the list would be pretty short, unfortunately. Assuming the following list is accurate, we only have 3 players and one team at or above 2200 rating:

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-bestplayers-0-0-0--USSuramar-0-0-0.html

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-bestteams-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--USSuramar-0.html
Edited by Zuckerkorn on 3/27/2012 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Suramar may not have much, but that website is a bad representation of what Suramar could have. Considering the fact that 2300ish is Gladiator range in this current season, that is MUCH lower than any previous season (since the bump from 1800/2000 that is). I think its a great idea Tah, i myself would like to get back into high end pvp, maybe some organization would help out. Let me know what i can do!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
03/27/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Zeddicious
Suramar may not have much, but that website is a bad representation of what Suramar could have. Considering the fact that 2300ish is Gladiator range in this current season, that is MUCH lower than any previous season (since the bump from 1800/2000 that is). I think its a great idea Tah, i myself would like to get back into high end pvp, maybe some organization would help out. Let me know what i can do!

I agree. I rolled this character specifically for MoP PvP. More organization on Suramar would be great. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't really get along with Addoxy or Tbloodhammer very well. They are extremely rude and inconsiderate towards other people's feelings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]