The Oracles

need help, im doin my chain quest to get revered at the oracles. but all of a sudden now im hated by the oracles. how can i get my reputation back from the oracles.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Keep going until you finish.
Reply Quote
so its fine for now even im hated by the oracles? coz im tryin to get the green drake.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
The quest chain is working as intended. You start out as being Friendly with the Frenzyheart and Hated with the Oracles. Eventually, there will be a quest which switches the reputations around so that you're Friendly with the Oracles and Hated with the Frenzyheart.

At the end of the chain, you will get a quest called "A Hero's Burden" where you have to kill a lich. Firstly, it's important that you don't kill that lich too quickly. At a certain point in that fight, an Oracle and a Frenzyheart will fight alongside the lich. If you want to gain rep with the Oracles, you will have to kill the wolvar without touching the gorlock, and then finish off the lich. If you kill the lich too quickly, the two other NPC's won't activate and you'll need to wait for him to respawn. After that fight, you can pick up a quest from the survivor which will allow you to officially choose which faction you'll be in good standing with.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Paladin
Gonna bring this one back, I've done every quest I can find, even got an achievement for doing all the quests for Hemet Nesingwary "The Snows of Northrend" but I have found nothing for the Oracles, It started off similar to the OP, but I did one quest for the Frenzyhearts and that was it... I'm at a loss, I just want my green proto drake :(

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out i didn't notice the item he gave me in my bags.
Edited by Bralia on 4/16/2013 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)