Alliance Victory

I want to thank everyone who joined the Guardians for our strikes at each of the horde cities. It was a victory in all cities, all horde city leaders falling. Hopefully this is just a precursor to some strong alliance cooperation to come.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Was a blast. Thank you again. The Horde never saw it coming.
Reply Quote
That was the objective. Gather a group of skilled players and give the Horde as little to no warning as possible. Thanks to all the great Guilds and great players who came out and congrats to everyone on their new Black War Bears.
Edited by Khadrick on 3/24/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Thank you for posting this. The rest of us were sleeping in on a saturday, and I dont think we would have heard about this otherwise.

Congratulations! We look forward to reciprocating soon!
Edited by Sizzlack on 3/24/2012 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
im a bitter !@#
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
You kids stay outta my yard.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Thank you for posting this. The rest of us were sleeping in on a saturday, and I dont think we would have heard about this otherwise.

Congratulations! We look forward to reciprocating soon!
I was wondering what the response was like. Seemed kind of early for any PvP really. >.> Just make sure when you guys attack there's a chance for a response. :D
Reply Quote
We were going less for response and more for the jubilant cries of "bear!" and subsequent black bear lines/parties/races that followed the victories. Sometimes you hit cities for a response, sometimes you just want to down Garrosh (and all the other horde leaders) to get your compatriots a bear :)

It was early sure, but not absurdly so. We had, as expected, some resistance in orgimmar. And I also have to give my respect to Thunderhoof Clan. It doesn't matter what time we hit--you always come to defend ThunderBluff even if you only have a few.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
We were going less for response and more for the jubilant cries of "bear!" and subsequent black bear lines/parties/races that followed the victories. Sometimes you hit cities for a response, sometimes you just want to down Garrosh (and all the other horde leaders) to get your compatriots a bear :)

It was early sure, but not absurdly so. We had, as expected, some resistance in orgimmar. And I also have to give my respect to Thunderhoof Clan. It doesn't matter what time we hit--you always come to defend ThunderBluff even if you only have a few.
Oh no, I assumed. Just wasn't too sure when bragging started, heh. :)
Reply Quote
Killing Garrosh (and the others) is always something to be celebrated, and, like a blow to Wrynn, is rarely an easy feat.

But for my part, its not bragging. It was just as early for the Alliance as it was for the Horde; and I am just pleased with the amount of cooperation we were able to get for the event, which included members of a few traditionally PvE guilds, and at least one of your fellow Hallowed Remnant guildmates.

Be pleased by the alliance victory, the activity, the general elation that the death of Garrosh brings, and hopefully we'll get a fun counter attempt to defend.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
03/25/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Coelestius
and at least one of your fellow Hallowed Remnant guildmates.
This right here doesn't sit well with me, the fact that you have to point it out. :\ Eh, maybe it's just me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
It's never too early or too late for PVP in my opinion.

We came, we saw, we conquered...

And it was fun.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
It's never too early or too late for PVP in my opinion.

We came, we saw, we conquered...

And it was fun.
I wouldn't really call zerging city leaders with no intentions of a serious response PvP. Why I was wondering about the update to the GotL recruitment thread, and a post specifically about how you guys had this extremely successful city raid.

Yes, there's a reason to celebrate. Congrats to everyone that got their war bears. However, city raids just aiming to down the bosses and get out are not usually for World PvP, period. It's glorified PvE with the chance at a response... And if you guys ran it specifically with the intent to avoid a response (Which, considering it happened before noon my time... Was far from peak time), all I'm saying is it isn't something to hold up high and show off over. Do it during the afternoon, when the server is actually active, and then brag about it. Hold the city for a bit in some area, give them an actual chance to respond, and then you can say it was PvP. There's no PvP without an opposing side.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
@Ismeralda. There was a small response, pvp did happen, several horde died. Many several times.

Point is it was fun and successful. The strategy was simple, do it early and during TB. As in catch the horde off guard.

Don't hate. Why do you have to be so negative?

You act like there is a code of conduct to when and how to go after Horde bosses.

Stop tryign to rain on our parade and lower your nose a bit. I wouldn't want you to drown when it rains.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
03/25/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Grandgrant
Jesus Sizzlack talks a lot for being the bottom 5% of his class.

Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin' on (what?) keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin' on.

Let me know when you actually add substance to a thread.

Also Yes - i also have a bottom of the barrel druid and working on a rogue.

We can't all be the !@#$ like you Grandy ol' boy.

Also I take pleasure in knowing you took the time out of your busy day to look up my mad statz. That must mean I'm a threat; beacuse, I haven't done the same for you, bun-bun.
Edited by Sizzlack on 3/25/2012 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
03/25/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Grandgrant
Jesus Sizzlack talks a lot for being the bottom 5% of his class.

ya because your stats clearly show you at the top.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'm actually not trying to rain on the parade for anyone. I said congrats for your war bears. The thing is, however, I want World PvP back. I don't want this "Let's raid a city and then LEAVE THE MOMENT THE BOSS IS DEAD! HAH! Take that you evil Horde things!" That is an end to World PvP for most people in a night and, truly, doesn't take much cooperation or skill. I'd rather take a solid night of world defense ping responding and actually getting to PvP for hours over a thirty minute PvE raid boss zerg, and if you want World PvP on server that actually lasts, so should you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
03/25/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Ismeralda
I'm actually not trying to rain on the parade for anyone. I said congrats for your war bears. The thing is, however, I want World PvP back. I don't want this "Let's raid a city and then LEAVE THE MOMENT THE BOSS IS DEAD! HAH! Take that you evil Horde things!" That is an end to World PvP for most people in a night and, truly, doesn't take much cooperation or skill. I'd rather take a solid night of world defense ping responding and actually getting to PvP for hours over a thirty minute PvE raid boss zerg, and if you want World PvP on server that actually lasts, so should you.

Seconded.

All around, Congratulations - Garrosh isn't an easy feat to accomplish simply due to the fact that he's actually near the bank / Auction House.

I'm a little sore because i Didn't have the chance to defend. Can you blame me?

Here's to seeing more of this, and possibly putting a knot in the panties of those who shirk world pvp on a world pvp server.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Seconded.

All around, Congratulations - Garrosh isn't an easy feat to accomplish simply due to the fact that he's actually near the bank / Auction House.

I'm a little sore because i Didn't have the chance to defend. Can you blame me?

Here's to seeing more of this, and possibly putting a knot in the panties of those who shirk world pvp on a world pvp server.
If I ever go Horde, remind me to come stab things and protect you from the mean people of the things. Though, since I plan on remaining Alliance for the near future... I can protect you from fresh air and possibly living. Deal? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]