Alliance Victory

90 Human Warrior
Ismeralda, Your like my best friend that isnt my friend.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
03/25/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Grandgrant
Ismeralda, Your like my best friend that isnt my friend.
So, you're saying I'm your... Best? I am confused.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
@Ismeralda.

I understand you want world PVP, thing is not everyone is gonna define it like you do.

Most were just after their bears, yes this is true. The only boss I need for my bear was Garrosh. I went along to kill the other bosses because I wanted to kill Horde. During the fight on Garrosh I barely touched him. My targets were the Horde trying to defend. After Garrosh there was barely any resistance at all until Thunderbluff. A couple Tauren tried hard but they couldnt do much. For that I give them respect, for going up against such odds. I would have done it too. Even in Silver moon there was a level 50 mage who kept coming back trying his best to do what ever he could. He had heart.

I love PVP as well as PVE, basically anything that goes along with WOW. Thing is... There are those with closed minds, that are one sided. Many have the idea that if you dont just PVP you are a joke. The things that are killing the PVP on this server, besides the numerous people jumping to other servers, are the huge egos. Most people cant stand the crap like "I'm better than you" or the "You want to PVP? but you dont even have a 1800 rating LOL noob" Get people to drop their egos and be more welcoming of those that want to join in and there will be more World pvp. Otherwise they will just mostly stick to PVE and sitting in the cities unflagged.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Sounds like some of the comments I've been saying about egos, Deathdozer. That is definitely an issue on server, and I'm not even just talking about the things you mentioned.

Once certain members of the Alliance drop their ego, World PvP will explode. In a good way, that is. :)
Reply Quote
'm actually not trying to rain on the parade for anyone. I said congrats for your war bears. The thing is, however, I want World PvP back. I don't want this "Let's raid a city and then LEAVE THE MOMENT THE BOSS IS DEAD! HAH! Take that you evil Horde things!" That is an end to World PvP for most people in a night and, truly, doesn't take much cooperation or skill. I'd rather take a solid night of world defense ping responding and actually getting to PvP for hours over a thirty minute PvE raid boss zerg, and if you want World PvP on server that actually lasts, so should you.

The thing is Ismeralda, it wasn't a raid and leave situation. We went for an hour and a half and did all 4 bosses in about as predictable an order as possible. There was plenty of time for a response, and I fully expected to get it. And no matter what time you hit Orgimmar you get resistance, as we did. Was it a full raid? No, but neither were we. Getting enough cooperation/coordination on a Sat morning for a successful raid I think is praiseworthy, and a good sign for the server in general. And going into Orgimmar with less than a full raid and killing Garrosh does take coordination and skill.

I certainly love general wPvP, and am often involved, but getting an otherwise wpvp-empty time filled with a successful 4-city raid is a good thing--not a death sign of anything. If nothing else it gets some nontraditional-wpvpers, some level of wpvp fun--and I imagine will promote an enjoyable horde response.

A backhanded congrats, is hardly a congrats. Just enjoy that there was activity and fun, knowing full well it didn't detract from any wpvp, and if anything helped the chance of more being involved in the future. Be happy for the people who got an achieve and leave it at that.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
A backhanded congrats, is hardly a congrats. Just enjoy that there was activity and fun, knowing full well it didn't detract from any wpvp, and if anything helped the chance of more being involved in the future. Be happy for the people who got an achieve and leave it at that.
I'm sorry you felt it was backhanded, it was not my intent. However, expecting me to pat you on the back for including a Hallowed Remnants member is just as, if not more, backhanded. Considering Hallowed Remnants members and myself have been kicked out of defensive PvP raids, I might very well be a bit bitter about things. :)
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock
Jesus Sizzlack talks a lot for being the bottom 5% of his class.

ya because your stats clearly show you at the top.

Yeah I never gave you permission to post, peon.

He's better than you.
Edited by Scolly on 3/25/2012 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
@ Ismeralda

/hugz

Just because.
Reply Quote
My comments about including Hallowed Remnants, was nothing backhanded. I posted an innocuous post congratulating Alliance on cooperation (and perhaps hoping to antagonize a horde response). You seemed to think that was bragging, so I was simply elaborating that our cooperation included your guild members, hoping that you would fine pleasure in your guildmates achievements and cease an unnecessary (and perhaps misinformed) criticism of the event.

Nothing backhanded--just a failed attempt to keep the post pleasant.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
@ Ismeralda

/hugz

Just because.
Hi to you too. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Sounds like some of the comments I've been saying about egos, Deathdozer. That is definitely an issue on server, and I'm not even just talking about the things you mentioned. Once certain members of the Alliance drop their ego, World PvP will explode. In a good way, that is. :)

I agree with this 100%

A backhanded congrats, is hardly a congrats. Just enjoy that there was activity and fun, knowing full well it didn't detract from any wpvp, and if anything helped the chance of more being involved in the future. Be happy for the people who got an achieve and leave it at that.I'm sorry you felt it was backhanded, it was not my intent. However, expecting me to pat you on the back for including a Hallowed Remnants member is just as, if not more, backhanded. Considering Hallowed Remnants members and myself have been kicked out of defensive PvP raids, I might very well be a bit bitter about things. :)

When you give a congrats then continue with words like; But or However, it is a backhanded congrats.

Now as your frustration with Coelestius name dropping your guilds name with association to the raid, I don't get it. To me, someone with no knowledge of your history or your guilds history on this server, I dont get why you see that as backhanded. To me that says, Our people are too good to be included in the conduct the raid in question did. Like we did something wrong. It was a collection of many different guilds and to name drop a few myself, I saw people from Chosen Blood, Enclave, and I believe even a Knights of Dusk member with in the raid group. I do not see why it matters who from what guilds were in the group. What matters is that people from all different guilds came together, under the Raid Coelestius put together, to go invade Horde cities and did so very well while fighting off any Horde that came to the defense.

What would you like us to do next time? Make a post on here letting The Horde know when and where we will attack next time? Thats like Obama sending Osama a letter saying hey we are coming to get you on May 1, 2011 at 3:30pm. Be ready.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Jesus Sizzlack talks a lot for being the bottom 5% of his class.ya because your stats clearly show you at the top.Yeah I never gave you permission to post, peon.He's better than you.

See it's ego's like this that make people hate this server, and many of the people in it.Edit: Wow I really dont have this forum thing down on quoting other's quotes that include multiple other's quotes and keeping them seperate... Did it on the last two posts. Hopefully that makes sense.
Edited by Deathdozer on 3/25/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
A victory is a victory.

Even with no one defending, it isn't just a cake walk to do all the leaders. You came, you saw, you got War Bears.

The first round is on me.

Just go easy on the Oatbrews.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
03/25/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Deathdozer
Jesus Sizzlack talks a lot for being the bottom 5% of his class.ya because your stats clearly show you at the top.Yeah I never gave you permission to post, peon.He's better than you.

See it's ego's like this that make people hate this server, and many of the people in it.Edit: Wow I really dont have this forum thing down on quoting other's quotes that include multiple other's quotes and keeping them seperate... Did it on the last two posts. Hopefully that makes sense.

i was just poking fun because he trashed someone else. i have 5 glad titles between lock and druid and 2700 exp on rogue but i dont go around gloating. but i do like to use it to my advantage when people crap on others, im on your side. elitists kill the game, esp when the elitist has 35% win rate in the 1200 bracket
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
03/25/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Scolly

ya because your stats clearly show you at the top.

He's better than you.

if hes better than me id hate to meet someone worse than me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
@Galaleo I wasn't talking about you man, you're cool. It was in response to Scolly and his Epic Huge Ego.

For some reason when I quote off other's quotes that include multiple quotes, it's smooshing them together where it seems like it's just one quote. This is probably the reason for the confusion.
Reply Quote
9 Human Warlock

He's better than you.

if hes better than me id hate to meet someone worse than me.

Good thing you'll never have to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/25/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Deathdozer

If you really think I have an Ego LOL

I literally couldnt give a !@#$ about anything, I go to World PVP every night and enjoy mutual trash talking with people. I have no grudges with anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I also Love Dogs x)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
03/25/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Grandgrant
I also Love Dogs x)

I love dogs too!
Babe is my favorite.

*Pets Babe*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]