Seeking Glorious Xmog Set

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello fellow Maelstromers,

I am seeking the Glorious set for transmog but it is one of the very rare sets to collect. If any of you come across this leveling or just doing old dungeons, please hit me up in game or via mail. I would love to purchase any piece from you I don't have which are currently all but the shield.

The level range drop of these items are from 50-62. Most commonly found in AQ20/40

Here is the link to the set.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=330

I will pay reasonable amounts for each piece, be assured of that.

Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I run AQ most every week so ill keep my eyes out for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just an update to what I need.

I picked up a few pieces. Here is what I still need. I will pay the following for each if found:

Breastplate: 3,000g
Legplates: 2,000g
Shoulders: 3,000g
Belt: 1,000g
Feet: 1,000g
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Fabulous!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I am willing to pay

Legplates: 10000g
Shoulders: 8,000g
Feet: 5,000g
Shield: 5000g
Hands: 5000g

Hit me up in game if you have any pieces.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/04/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Nethermaiden
Now those are much better prices for the rarity of the items in question.

I know Maelstrom is full of dumb people who would price things that high but let be real for a min.
On one hand you can ask for crazy !@# prices like that or you can be reasonable.
I always sell to the person who is reasonable.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have farmed for the legs in AQ and on Alcaz Island, I have only recieved the brestplate and belt. The time spent at those 2 places was Months until I got bored. I could have made 100k farming current ore, cloth or herbs in the time I spent farming for the gear. So I think its a fair price for the item's.
Let's face it, if you dont have at least 100k in Cataclysm then you dont farm raw material for your current proffesion or you have 7-9 toon's that our fairly geared and gemmed and 2-3 toons that have full enchants and epic gems or you simply just play other games or are a part time player. Simply put gold is easy for me to farm and drop rates suck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I recieved the breastplate and gave 5,000 (2k above asking price) for the person being nice and sending it to me via mail.

I now need Legs, Shoulders, Belt, Feet.

Thanks for helping me out
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I have farmed for the legs in AQ and on Alcaz Island, I have only recieved the brestplate and belt. The time spent at those 2 places was Months until I got bored. I could have made 100k farming current ore, cloth or herbs in the time I spent farming for the gear. So I think its a fair price for the item's.
Let's face it, if you dont have at least 100k in Cataclysm then you dont farm raw material for your current proffesion or you have 7-9 toon's that our fairly geared and gemmed and 2-3 toons that have full enchants and epic gems or you simply just play other games or are a part time player. Simply put gold is easy for me to farm and drop rates suck.

Wait, you farm?
I was always under the impression Graybeard hands out TCG loot cards for gold or friendship?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/04/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Nethermaiden

I know Maelstrom is full of dumb people who would price things that high but let be real for a min.
On one hand you can ask for crazy !@# prices like that or you can be reasonable.
I always sell to the person who is reasonable.

I don't think you understand exactly how rare this skanky-!@# plate is now.

And i dont think you understand how much of a reasonable person i am.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
quote]

Wait, you farm?
I was always under the impression Graybeard hands out TCG loot cards for gold or friendship?[/quote] TCG cards would not have net me 689k. Yes I farm. WTS Nightsaber Cubs and Landro's Lichling. 5K EACH. Plenty in stock.
Edited by Shaalaska on 4/8/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3k for the Breastplate seems weak. Someone on my new server paid 50k for one on another server. Also $50 for character transfers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am farming it myself. I will get it eventually. I was asking help by keeping an eye out. Overpricing a piece of gear to the amounts people pay is retarded. I will get it sooner or later. The thing is, because they are such rare pieces, the people who actually get them spent no time on it at all. So 3-5k is pretty reasonable if you ask me.

Regardless, I'm down to 3 pieces left spending only 5k on the chest piece. So yeah, keep wasting your money. For those that are sane and reasonable, here are the pieces I would like you to still keep an eye out for:

Shoulder Plates
Legplates
Sabatons

Thanks for those who have been helping me. Shame on those who want to gouge everything in this game.
Edited by Lemoko on 4/14/2012 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior
I got yo back moko, straight up wu-kuh
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I've never seen more than 9 Legs Worldwide across all US/EU AH's.

Sold my last legs for 85,000g and shoulders for 60,000g.
You're prices are very weak for the rarity.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Heresay.
Edited by Lisano on 4/19/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Heresay.

No, that's actually pretty spot on. They got put up for 30k on my realm and went instantly (wasn't near a computer so didn't see it except for on TUJ).

I'd say
Headdress = 3-5k
Shoulders = 20-40k
Chest = 3-5k
Gloves = 10-20k
Boots = ?
Legs = 50-100k
Edited by Adornus on 4/20/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LOL what?
Who sets these prices?
the !@#$ing tooth fairy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]