Seeking Glorious Xmog Set

90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
Gold isn't exactly difficult to make any more
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It not about farming gold.
it about that fact that people just like to take advantage of other with this blow out prices for green Ugly trasmog gear.

it's honesty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
Apparently it being green makes it less rare somehow, despite them being fantastically uncommon?

So extremely rare objects should all be cheap just because?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
All this talk of price gouging.... You keep saying this word, I don't think you understand what this word means.....

Google chainsaws after hurricane katrina, or american flags after 9/11. Those are some examples of common misunderstood price gouging. That or take an economics class huehue.
Reply Quote
84 Dwarf Warrior
mullie would you say this is more along the lines of profiteering heh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
All this talk of price gouging.... You keep saying this word, I don't think you understand what this word means.....

Google chainsaws after hurricane katrina, or american flags after 9/11. Those are some examples of common misunderstood price gouging. That or take an economics class huehue.

Most economics professors will point out that in a truly free market price gouging doesn't exist because in the event of supposed price gouging, a substitute will be developed or engineered, or consumers will refuse to pay
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
http://i.imgur.com/jouM9.png

Glorious legs sold for 100,000g

I have a potential buyer for a full Glorious set for 375,000g

Because it is "uncommon green" does not make it cheap or easy to obtain. When you are looking at green as a while yes they are uncommon, but when you are looking for a specific piece within a specific set your chances drop dramatically. You will be very lucky to get Glorious legs within a week of farming. .06% crop rate average I believe? Have fun with that.

I've made over 1,000,000g in the past 3 months on my server selling xmog items. Markets there like it or not.
Edited by Elvine on 4/25/2012 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I've never seen another player on Maelstrom with the glorious bra + legs. I paid 30k for the legs, plus $50 for the xfer there and back. And I got LUCKY to get that price (I picked them up several months ago). The breastplate dropped for me in AQ, fortunately. The reason the legs are so expensive is that, since the Shattering, they can ONLY be farmed at Alcaz Island or off bears in southern Winterspring.

The rest of my mog is a mishmash, because I can't justify dropping that kind of gold when there are reasonable facsimiles for the rest of the pieces.
Edited by Auriadne on 9/24/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LOL @ mostly all of you except Adormus! hes right about the prices..ive been farming the whole set myself for my Warrior..then after a looong !@# time i stopped cause it seemed impossible to gather the full set! Then by checking AH often..i did achieve the impossible! If anyone wants the full Set of Glorious i do have it on my Paladin laying in my Bank full set everything! Leave me in-game mail if you wanna buy or either add me on Skype : Simon_Francoeur ( i live in Montreal and my picture on Skype is some cover of The Flatliners with a horse thingy ) And yes for dummies in here the Glorious Legplates are the RAREST plate in game..confimed by a GM! they are worth between 40-100k on some realms!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]