[H] T11/T12 Heroic/Meta Achiv Runs CrossRealm

85 Tauren Druid
Hey guys, are you sick of having unfinished Glory of the raider achivements? Or always wanted that weird purple glowing transmog? Looking for people that have experienced the T11/T12 raids and have downed a reasonabe amount of H DS (for the sake of knowing how capable you are if you don't know fights); if you have met these requirements, I will be hosting every Thursday 5pm AEST, the T11/T12 raids in heroic. We will first start off with H BWD onto H BoT and H TotFW not only downing all heroic content but doing the meta achievements required for glory of the cata raider, if we cannot down the heroic version + get the achievement on the same time, we can simply run it the following week and move onto Fireland, the first firelands run will be dedicated to aquiring all the "hard" achievements for the drake which is kneel to the flame and so forth and final week will end with the clearing of 6/7 H FL. If the group runs very well and if people have no real raid comitments, we may even run some od the DS meta achivements.

Please either post you're real ID here with your raid exp, or pst me in-game or in-game mail. Thanks!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
You can't run DS through Real ID, only older raids.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Oh ok, thanks for that.
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
Should be able to run DS through RealID.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
People should really read patch notes before talking.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
03/26/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Larrius

Some people should suck on my druggernuggets
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/26/2012 03:56 AMPosted by Druggernaut

Some people should suck on my druggernuggets

Was talking to Skitlez, but whatever. I like how you go on about Nagrand being crap in PvP and bought 2.2k Arena carry yourself. That what I call double standards.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yeah bruh, i bought 2.3k arena carry and 2.4k rbg carry from happyharry.com for 55g and 49 silver, good work. Another bad on Nagrand which can't accept the fact someone is better than them.

Btw, you got carried through H Spine and H DW, I know because I can say it on forums.
Also don't mention pvp to me when you've never got higher than 1750.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/clap @ Larrius
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bahahaaahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My last post in this thread is a bit offtopic (might just delete them myself or by mod for offtopic), so if Druggernuts want to continue discussion, he is welcome in Nagrand PvP scene thread.
Edited by Larrius on 3/26/2012 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
03/26/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Larrius
My last post in this thread is a bit offtopic (might just delete them myself or by mod for offtopic), so if Druggernuts want to continue discussion, he is welcome in Nagrand PvP scene thread.

But it was so funny haha classic Larrius
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ZOMG OMG you found out my secret O JESUS?who's krime bro?
found your carry post too Larrius
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743700366
and if you decided to moonwalk away, i took a screenshot and had a bat to it.

Tbh it's the real trolls like larrius which make WoW fun. It's always nice to have a good laugh at someones effort to try and embarrass me infront of my realms forums, really Larrius, i dunno how you feel about WoW but, i think its just a game, wether i buy a H DS carry and "2 glad" carries like you did, it makes the game fun for me. btw HOSTILE is kindly carrying my through H FL for about 3-4 months so I can get my legendary staff too, saves you're digging around, please thank me. Please dig up "you're" armory link of you 2 glads, and i can post some random 5 times glad guy and claims his mine too.
Edited by Druggernaut on 4/1/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
UMADBRO? Pretty sure you was just crushed, son. Now run away with tail between your legs, until you lose all your dignity. And why would you want staff just on MoP release? Is it good for leveling?
Edited by Parlzarzzul on 3/27/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ye im crushed, im cool cos i can post on a level 1 cos i dont want people to know who i am cos WoW > RL.

grats
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
But it's my main. I kill boars and try to find Mankrik wife. BTW, I love how you go on about "LOLOL, HE DON'T HAVE RL LIKE I DO" and still buy arena and raids carry. You son are hell of a mess.
Edited by Parlzarzzul on 3/27/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ye mad, i still don't no where this carry idea is from? you post some random on frostmourne alliance which happens to be a druid and already in t2 gear with a lightbringer tabz with 1k less achiv points than me too and it somehow relates to me being carried. cool?
Edited by Druggernaut on 3/27/2012 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
ye mad,

you've upset me now, im crying.

Are you now in depression stage? There, there, 90% of WoW population is just as bad as you are, no need to get upset. You can still duel melee in Durotar as feral and brag about it.
Edited by Parlzarzzul on 3/27/2012 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ye fully acceptance stage, because someone can google up, wtb 2.2k carry and copy paste the url . but i seriously found larrius' carry post, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743700366 found it on google too by chance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]