[H] T11/T12 Heroic/Meta Achiv Runs CrossRealm

1 Troll Hunter
Prove it. In his screenshot there was alts/old names displayed. Without a prove you are just butthurt angry kid. I know reading is hard for some people, so I underlined important part in image. And lol, you really thought at least 50% of forum posters don't know about one special Firefox/Chrome script to see through all the name changes/alts/xferes? I told you kid, run away until you completly lost your dignity, but you keep trying to prove that you didn't buy carry and that it was some random googled link. You really think people are that stupid?

The difference between me and you, I operate facts while you are just driven by your butthurt.

http://i.imgur.com/neQBi.png?1
Edited by Parlzarzzul on 3/27/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
woo good paint work over thar, i love your enthusiasm. honestly im having a ball with you mr i aint got the balls to post on my main for some reason?...

fark, i lost my dignity? on forums on WoW? ZOMG killmyself. your really cool bro really cool.

anyways mang, this thread is usless now thanks to your efforts to bring me down off my high horse, which failed imo.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I see butthurt people...

Ain't it nice how you go on about how Nagrand bad in PvP but as soon as you are called out for being "LOLOL I BUY MY RAITINGS" you just go anаl. Amusing.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
woo good paint work over thar, i love your enthusiasm. honestly im having a ball with you mr i aint got the balls to post on my main for some reason?....

Kid, you definitly can't read. I told you, this is my main.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Larrius is fat irl O.o!?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
king of durotar reporting in this thread
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Wow Larrius, I've been tempted lately to inform you that Nagrand Forums no longer require your retarded service from afar, but after that performance I'm actually quite tempted to pay you to stick around. U r teh so klutch at firefozxx <3<3 Legit lol'd at you catching that guy out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Stop necroing this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]