Serious Reroll Oldschool Guild Wants YOU!!

85 Tauren Druid
Remember the days of Vanilla, BC, or even Wrath?? Good raid content, a social community, and downing bosses or killing enemies with your FRIENDS?? If you do, or think you'd like to experience what this game used to be, <Chrono Warriors> on Stormreaver (Alliance) Wants YOU!!!

The goal of this soon to form guild is to reroll with a group of people who share a passion for a close knit, family style guild, who love to be social, and have fun doing everything and anything we feel like in game together. A group of friends who are always willing to help out with quests, dungeons, gathering, pvp, or just blowing off steam somewhere is what we're looking for. As a reroll guild, we plan on leveling on a new server, STORMREAVER, with no Boa's or gold or anything. A fresh start is just what we're looking for.

The main focus of putting this project together besides meeting new friends, is to revisit content we all know and love along our new characters journey. We will be stopping at level 60, 70, and 80 long enough to get everyone who is interested time experiencing the old content at the appropriate level. Most of us will have toons locked at each tier permanently, and then have an 85. We don't have class/race restrictions, we're here to have a good time and not burden anyone. We're after transmog sets for the future, old titles and achieves, including HERALD OF THE TITANS. It's going to be rough, but with you we can do it! If theres something from back then that YOU are interested in, we're more than happy to do it!

Sorry for the wall of text, and I know this has been done before but most of the ones I see fall apart over time or just dont get interest. We're planning on doing this and having a great time, and really could use some people to get lifted off our feet. We're a great bunch of people, come have some fun and be a founding member!

If you are interested, please leave a message here, or feel free to contact me at Gnomeater91@gmail.com Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This actually doesn't sound like a terrible idea, let me know what you guys need and ill make one horde side ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wait nvm alliance side
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Priest
Id like to join you guys with this toon if it is alright. Just send me in-game mail with info on when you guys are re-rolling
Reply Quote
68 Worgen Druid
I will probs use this toon
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Warrior
We picked up Rupe, Albert and hurrpes you guys interested? Send anyone online a tell and lets have some fun!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Huurpes is my alt, so I'll /who and send a tell on huurpes
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Priest
Up
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Priest
Bump, lets get more people
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
up for more people to join this venture
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
LET ME KNOW IF ANY HORDE SCUM HARASS YOU WHILE ON YOUR GLORIOUS CONQUEST. COMMANDER TRHAVOK WILL BE THERE TO ANSWER THE CALL AND COME TO YOUR AID BROTHERS.
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
your help is much appreciated.

/bump
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
I WOULD LOVE TO PARTAKE ON YOUR GLORIOUS JOURNEY THROUGH OLD CONTENT BUT YOU MADE THE FATAL MISTAKE OF JOINING THE ALLIANCE. AS A RESULT, AWPRIMUS, SUPREME LEADER OF THE HORDE, AND HIS HORDE DEATH SQUADS, ARE FORCED TO EUTHANIZE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]