Please, make Tree of Life a permanent form.

85 Night Elf Druid
Hi. I havent leveled my Druid up to 69 yet, however, I was really excited for Tree Of Life. Then, I found out that it does not last forever, only a duration. Please, please make Tree of Life a permanent shapshift form, just like the other forms. Im sure that many Druids will want this. I dont see why you do not do it. Yes, Elf form needs a use too, I get it. But maybe, tree of life cannot cast any damaging spells, other than some of the enhanced ones, like wrath. But no starfire, moonfire, ect. Then the healing increase, and the armor. This would be perfect. We could have a pure healing form, with a small dps. In my opinion, this would be awesome. Feedback is appreciated. Please reply and post your ideas! :)

Blizz, please take this into consideration. Druids should be able to be trees! Its part of what we are.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is the way tree form used to be untill cata came out.

They would need to rewind the druid class and overhaul all its healing spells if they changed it back the way it used to be before cata came out.

I really miss being a tree all the time though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
MoP. It fixes everything.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pie
Ssssssssssssearch function :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This is the way tree form used to be untill cata came out.They would need to rewind the druid class and overhaul all its healing spells if they changed it back the way it used to be before cata came out.I really miss being a tree all the time though.

Im not the most experianced person here lol :) So what would have to be overhauled and why? Just wanna understand.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
druids will actually be getting a glyph that will allow us to stay in tree form indefinitely called glyph of the treant in the upcoming expansion. so your wish is granted=)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/25/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Lotholas
This is the way tree form used to be untill cata came out.They would need to rewind the druid class and overhaul all its healing spells if they changed it back the way it used to be before cata came out.I really miss being a tree all the time though.

Im not the most experianced person here lol :) So what would have to be overhauled and why? Just wanna understand.

In the past you where in this form all the time when you where healing.
It had its own buff with other spell effects related to healing.

Since cata went live, when it is active it makes a few heals that have cast times instant casts with bigger heals untill it wares off.
Edited by Gilither on 3/26/2012 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
really? do you even look at the other forum posts? Look at upcoming changes...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi. I havent leveled my Druid up to 69 yet, however, I was really excited for Tree Of Life. Then, I found out that it does not last forever, only a duration. Please, please make Tree of Life a permanent shapshift form, just like the other forms. Im sure that many Druids will want this. I dont see why you do not do it. Yes, Elf form needs a use too, I get it. But maybe, tree of life cannot cast any damaging spells, other than some of the enhanced ones, like wrath. But no starfire, moonfire, ect. Then the healing increase, and the armor. This would be perfect. We could have a pure healing form, with a small dps. In my opinion, this would be awesome. Feedback is appreciated. Please reply and post your ideas! :)

Blizz, please take this into consideration. Druids should be able to be trees! Its part of what we are.

First of all druid form used to be permanent back in a day and as now as it has been years before it's UGLY as hell. I HATE the look of it. I HATE the look of giant tree running around. I HATE the look of cartoonish tree if you glyph it. I don't see anything attractive about it!

You cannot use special food with it that makes you look like a ninja or a pirate. Transforming into druid form will cancel your look.

Resto droods should have celestial forms when going into "tree" form and not some ugly cartoon like tree.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So many posts on this topic and nothing happens =(. Druids are all about form is function Bear = tank, cat = dps, giant owl with antlers = caster tree = healer. Now we have bear, cat, owlkin and a priest looking thing that can occassionaly turn into a large ugly thing with a bad hairdo for a few seconds. I know a lot of druids that quit playing their druid healer for that reason. They loved the tree! It was awesome. You're in a group, look around for healers, see a tree and smile. I wish they would bring back the tree without having to waste a glyph spot for it sadbad move Blizz sadbad move.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]