Cata Gear for 78s in bgs

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I've been doing some bgs on my priest, lvl 76, and each time I did one, there were a group of 78/79s twinked with cata gear, why did blizzard even allow anyone to get cata gear below 80? I literally would spawn, and get one shot by a rouge that had 48k hp, or a dk with 57k hp. Just honestly, if someone could tell me why they allowed this, comment please D=
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
No one is stopping you from being able to do the same as soon as you hit 77.

77, 78, 79 are all capable of getting cata loot.

At 78 someone in your guild can run you through the first two cata dungeons to get pimped out in blues if you like.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
how do iget to cata at 78 though?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
Seriously? Why resurrect a post from 11 months ago?

If you are serious and you really don't get how to access cata items at 78...

∙ Have a friend run you through the first 2x cata dungeons at 78. You CAN walk into them.
∙ Have a friend, or yourself, buy level 77-80 cata Greens/Blue from the AH and twink your 77-79.
Edited by Whaang on 2/20/2013 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Seriously? Why resurrect a post from 11 months ago?

If you are serious and you really don't get how to access cata items at 78...

∙ Have a friend run you through the first 2x cata dungeons at 78. You CAN walk into them.
∙ Have a friend, or yourself, buy level 77-80 cata Greens/Blue from the AH and twink your 77-79.

or....follow me on this at 60 buy azeroth flying and fly to hyjal/uldum/twilight highlands at lvl 60 lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]