Combat Rogues, Swords/Maces or Daggers

86 Human Rogue
Which one is better?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Unless it's one of the 3 legendary dagger stages, combat never uses a dagger mainhand. Combat requires a slow 2.6 speed weapon in the mainhand, and a fast 1.4 speed offhand. The only fast offhands available at 85 are daggers.

To recap; don't use a dagger in the mainhand.
Edited by Backstabi on 3/26/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
Well I'm using a 1.8 main hand and 1.4 off. It seems to do good but was just wondering if it was better or not. But I guess that I'll wait until I get a 390 main hand.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
03/26/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Pâñôràmïç
I guess that I'll wait until I get a 390 main hand.

Or you can farm well to get Tricksters Edge until you see an LFR no'kaled for combat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
03/26/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Pâñôràmïç
Well I'm using a 1.8 main hand and 1.4 off. It seems to do good but was just wondering if it was better or not. But I guess that I'll wait until I get a 390 main hand.

A slow 346 MH will perform better than your 1.8 dagger
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Could also buy a Tremendous Tankard O' Terror or a Pyrium Spellward.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
You want your main hand to be as slow as possible in every spec, and since the skills combat uses do not require a specific weapon type like sub and mut are, you'll always want a 2.6 speed sword/axe/mace

The only exception are the legendary daggers (including the earlier stage daggers that are part of legendary stage)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]