For Sale: Mounts, Titles, Achievements, Gear

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you tired of carrying someone in LFR who does the DPS of your pet, only to lose a loot roll to them? Do you need a few key pieces of 410/416 gear to round out your PvP set? Do you have a fresh alt you'd love to gear out with heroic DS gear? Are you a completionist or collector who wants to ensure you have a mount from Heroic Ragnaros or Heroic Dragon Soul before the drop rate becomes 1% or less?

Skunkworks is offered a limited number of Dragon Soul and Firelands packages to solve this problem for you. You will join our raid, hang out on Mumble, down the hardest content WoW has to offer, and walk away with the title, mount, and loot to show for it.

Note: all DS runs are done in 25-man, giving you a maximum chance to gear up; each boss drops 6 items. (2 of which are tier items on Zonozz through Blackhorn.)

All runs are are done between 9pm and 1 AM server time (7-11 PST, 10-2 EST), Tuesday and Thursday night.

To reserve your spot, register on our forums: http://www.skunkworksguild.com/forums/ and send me a PM. Alternately, drop me in-game email.

The Full Dragon Soul Experience: 600k
- 8/8 Hard Modes cleared
- Any equippable gear you can use (you get first priority on anything that could be considered main spec for ANY spec your class can play, including BoEs)
- the Savior of Azeroth Title
- Life-Binder's Handmaiden

Dragon Soul Deluxe: 400k
- 8/8 Hard Modes
- Any equippable gear you can use

The Madness of Deathwing Experience: 400k
- Any equippable gear you can use from Heroic Madness
- Life-Binder's Handmaiden

The "Savior of Azeroth" Run: 150k
- Purchase any H Madness weapon for only 50k more, pay nothing if it doesn't drop

The "Tier 13" package: 200k
- 6/8 Heroics (Morchok through Blackhorn)

The "Ready for Raiding" package: 250k
- 6/8 Heroics (Morchok through Blackhorn) in Dragon Soul
- 8/8 LFR clear (any gear you can use)

The "I Hate Rolling Against Idiots in LFR" Package: 100k
- 8/8 LFR clear (you keep any gear)
- Half-runs of either half of LFR available for 50k

The Firelands Deluxe Experience: 200k
- Full 7/7 Heroic Clear of Firelands and the Firelord Title
- Any gear you can use (Includes items toward the Legendary)
- Smoldering Egg of Millagazor
(Note: Firelands clears are done in 10- or 25-man, at our option)

The "Anti-RNG Offer": For a 6/8 or 8/8 run, we will allow you to name an item you would hate to miss on your run. If it doesn't drop, then when room is available, we will bring you back in for another shot at that item. If it drops, it is yours for only 20k. If it doesn't drop again, you pay nothing. (ONLY available to 6/8 and 8/8 buyers.)

FAQ

Q: I really just want one individual item. Are you not selling individual items?

There's a lot of administrative overhead for individual items. If you want something that's off the first 7, you can mail me in game. We might say yes. Prices will be 50k+ depending on the item; 125k+ for Spine. Madness items will require the title run.

Q: Do I need to be geared, know the encounters, or be a particular class or spec?

Absolutely not. You can bring a naked, fresh 85 if you want. Alternately, you can bring a raiding main, and we'll be happy to do our best to talk you through our strategies for each fight so you can help your guild out with the experience you gain. You can join our Mumble, and discuss each encounter with us as we go through them. We'll regale you with stories of progression, and try to let you know what we tried that didn't work out, and our raiders will share the best tips and tricks we've come up with for each encounter.

Depending on how comfortable and skilled you are, you can either participate in the encounter to the best of your abilities, or opt to die at the start and just listen/watch the action. On encounters where a mistake can wipe the raid, then if you have wiped the raid already, we reserve the right to ask you to die at the start. (This is really only likely to apply on Heroic Madness, and then only if you can't move to the correct place when we call your name.)

Q: For your "anti-RNG offer", does that mean I'm guaranteed an item?

No. We're only going to be clearing Dragon Soul for a limited time, and you might be very unlucky. There are a limited number of weeks we can make this offer, and because we will prioritize full-run buyers over return trips, you may not receive it. A few items such as Windward Heart or Bone-Link Fetish are super-low drop off several bosses, and the anti-RNG offer cannot apply to them.
Edited by Tashur on 3/26/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
congratz on madness kill, happy selling
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So every time you guys raid, you and half of your guild has to pay 250K to the guild for that ready for raiding package? Doesn't seem very fair to the lower half of your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Sweet, I want to buy something.
Edited by Medmal on 3/27/2012 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
Sweet!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
03/26/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Deckhand
So every time you guys raid, you and half of your guild has to pay 250K to the guild for that ready for raiding package? Doesn't seem very fair to the lower half of your guild.

I thought you were done trolling?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/29/2012 02:29 AMPosted by Tugginroot

I thought you were done trolling?

Done trolling trade. Balnazzar alliance needs heroes like me to stand up for what's good and right, not to put it down. I'm the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
cant you guys take it to another post instead of ruining their sales post.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
cool
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
wow really makes me wish I had that much gold... I would love to do that!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I'll take one of the #4's - hold the pickles and onions please.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Now I want a hamburger. :(
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Would it be possible to purchase assistance obtaining http://www.wowhead.com/item=71086 Dragonwrath? If so what would the estimated cost be?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It depends on what you need. If it's just, say, the heart of flame or to get focuses and kill volcanus, between 50-100k. If you needed to collect cinders and essences, I'm not sure we can offer it (we may have people collecting them). If we could accommodate you, it would be 50-75k/week (depending on 6/7 or 7/7); even then, we'd have to figure out how many weeks we're going, because once all of our raiders have the H Rag mount, we'll be done going to Firelands except when someone is buying the full FL package.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Fair enough, I'm just about to start the quest chain so yeah it would take some time. I'll give it some consideration and send you a PM in game if I think I want to go that route. May just start a pug night but with server pop what it is that could be a miserable en devour. Thanks for the fast reply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]