Tyranny 25-man vs. Dragon Soul!
Come join us!

3/27/2012 -- Tuesday
8:00PM - 12:00PM EST

http://www.twitch.tv/dextertyranny
Edited by Dxe on 3/26/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
finally, a way to learn some cool and useful tactics from a world 1000th guild.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Troll quality has degraded. Inflating WoW Progress rankings is fun.
Edited by Arij on 3/27/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you only knew how much fun this server was when it wasn't dead.
(2 expansions ago)
Edited by Solovei on 3/27/2012 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Lawl@ the haters.

And to clear up the world 1000 comment, overall we are world #308, us#59. However most ppl separate 25 man and 10 man ranks and for that we are world#128, us#38.

So next time u try to troll atleast intelligently troll and get ur facts straight.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Tyranny didn't let me in so I'm going to call them bad out of spite.
Awwyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

So next time u try to troll atleast intelligently troll and get ur facts straight.

wat
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

wat

I don't even
wat do?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/27/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Blastoiseboy
pretty sure if i wanted to watch someone backpedal i'd go follow bamf or skroesec around.

Hello to you too, Maijinbuu.

Don't get why people still think they can hide on alts.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
This thread is serious.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/28/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Maijinbuu
pretty sure im not blastoiseboy, if i wanted to insult you i'd do it on my warlock because its pretty obvious i'm like 10 times better than you are this game. but nt idiot.

http://cogshanks.org/cgi-bin/alt-o-magic/extension
Hello there Blastoiseboy and Spunkygirlxo.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hilarious
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Trolls gettin' owned by Firefox addons. Win.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you ignore a person, it will ignore their whole account. That's a easy way to figure out trolls.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So two of you play on one account?
SHAME on me for not knowing that. How "mongoloid"ish of me.

Don't know why you feel the need to continue insulting me completely unprovoked, after months and months. Maybe you feel threatened (what?) somehow, or maybe you actually are as immature is you make yourself out to be. Regardless, you probably should stop. Attempting (and I do mean, "attempting", for your insults are laughable at best) to insult me will not do anything to make people on this server like you (I would say "more", but that kind of requires people liking you in the first place). No one on this server likes you. No one on this server enjoys your company or your presence. You are a stain on this server's already fragile reputation.

EDIT: If you want a hint as to why people don't like you, take a loot at the content of your post history. Now take a look at the content of mine.

Upon observation, the essence of these posts is also the way we both conduct ourselves in-game. There's you: damned near every post is you insulting, deriding, or degrading people, most of whom don't deserve it. You offer no help. You boast, just for the sake of doing so. You're nasty, you're malicious, and just not a very likable person in general.

Comparatively, there's me. I'm incredibly active in my areas of expertise. I offer plenty of help to those who need it. When I post an "insult", it's almost never serious (e.g., calling my warrior buddies "nerds"), unless it's an incredibly obvious troll, or a thick-headed person who ignores all reason. I'm a well-respected member, poster, and theorycrafter in the Warrior community, and, to a lesser extent, other forums such as Dungeons & Raids. I don't boast out of the blue, or out of context.
Edited by Bamf on 3/28/2012 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/28/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Maijinbuu

http://cogshanks.org/cgi-bin/alt-o-magic/extension
Hello there Blastoiseboy and Spunkygirlxo.
we share a battlenet account you fking mongoloid, blastoiseboy is the shaman i played with last season.. holy !@#$ you're mentally retarded. blastoiseboy and spunkygirl are not on this account, this is a different account under the same bnet.. honestly why would i post on that shaman? give me one valid reason.. you act like i'm afraid to call you bad or something on my warlock when i do it everyday.

whoawe'vegotabadasshere.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]