WTB heroic Cunning of the cruel.

Looking for a guild for a heroic cunning run on horde. will pay gold. please whisper me in game so we can schedule payment/timing. the alt code to my toons name is 137.

Thanks

edit: also looking for to buy a normal Cunning of the cruel.
Edited by Deucë on 3/27/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
GL cause it never drops. Ever. NEVER EVER EVER EVER.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
We have seen 2 normal cunning drops in my raid. Now Bone Link Fetish on the other hand, that thing just doesn't exist.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
All trinkets are very very rare. I think I'm kinda stuck with my LFR ones for a while.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe we've had 1 of the trinkets drop once, ever. Its a little aggravating. On the bright side, I've decided that tanking shields don't exist in this game, so it wouldn't be a surprise that they don't ever drop.
Reply Quote
yea seeing cunning drop is so rare. its stupidly annoying. pffffttt cuz one trinket gets you carried in PVP right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
HEY KIDS YOU KEEP IT DOWN NOW!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
We have never seen a heroic cunning and only a few regulars before the heroic bosses. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yea my guild just seen Bone Link Drop Thank fully i was only 1 that could use it as everyone was on there alts :) Iv seen the healer trinkets drop but Never Cunning sorry :\
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Looking for a guild for a heroic cunning run on horde. will pay gold. please whisper me in game so we can schedule payment/timing. the alt code to my toons name is 137.

Thanks

edit: also looking for to buy a normal Cunning of the cruel.

I am the only HCunning Mr. Ka-bob.

03/31/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Keneki
HEY KIDS YOU KEEP IT DOWN NOW!

THANKS FOR CARRYING DRENDEN KENEKI

Ahem.
Edited by Hesher on 8/21/2012 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]