LF1M for DS 10 man raid.

85 Worgen Mage
<The Dreamers Wards> of Ysera is now recruiting for a core spot in our 10 man raid. We are 8/8 in normal mode DS and looking to push forward into heroic modes. We are highly interested in 1 healer (preferably with a dps os). Our raid nights are Monday and Wednesday 8:30pm- 11:30pm EST. We are an extremely mature tight knit group. Outside of raid we have an active roster of people who help other guildies with achievements and transmog runs. If interested please post on the forum, or whisper/in game Mcgruff, Smilykwazy, or Nomolos. Or contact me via Real ID :ox5194@aol.com

What we are interested in:1-Any healer class atm with an off spec dps.

*off specs are not a requirement*

TY!
Edited by Mcgruff on 4/12/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hi Mcgruff. I'm a holy priest who can dps if needed as well. I'll try to contact you or others of your guild tonight when I'm on.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm an enhance shaman who is looking for a new raiding guild. I have 8/8 cleared on my hunter and I know all the fights well, I just need a guild who will be in heroics soon. Feel free to whisper me or I can find you.

PS. I have a resto OS but I am really rusty with it, so if I could not use it that would be preferred.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]