So it's been a couple years...

85 Orc Rogue
Wtf happened!?!?! Dragonblight is the suck now :(
Edited by Worcyel on 3/27/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This server couldn't survive without your presence.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh hey it's that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I signed on just to say hi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The OCK still exists?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes,

It is depressing to say the least. Many have slowly been disappearing to someplace unknown to me for a while now. I took a few months off recently and came back to nothing....nobody in guild...no friends....they are all.....gone.

Edit: So feel free......anyone.....to message me in game if you get lonely :(
Edited by Ubalicious on 4/1/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Worc, the OCK disband(ed) because you refused to raid with us.

:(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Relevant. =/ I miss The OCK and Ascendance. Atleast Exigence is still around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
everyone is playing SWTOR.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Forgot all about this thread. I came back to play with some friends I work with for a few weeks just to check out the new content, and I logged onto DB, and not a single one of the high end guilds on either side of the faction line existed from 2 years ago (except exigence, props to you guys). It was really disheartening as half the reason I decided to fall off the wagon, and start it up again was to see some old names.

le sigh...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Forgot all about this thread. I came back to play with some friends I work with for a few weeks just to check out the new content, and I logged onto DB, and not a single one of the high end guilds on either side of the faction line existed from 2 years ago (except exigence, props to you guys). It was really disheartening as half the reason I decided to fall off the wagon, and start it up again was to see some old names.

le sigh...

Same here, started back up two weeks ago. Logged in and immediately typed /who The OCK/Ascendance/etc. Miss the top tier guilds. Even trade chat is miserable. =/ Arena Masters walking around with like 1600 rating...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
P.S. WE NEED MOAR HAGGAR!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There's still a bit of Exodus playing on SWTOR -- Mask of Nihilus server. Besides that, some leftovers are casuals in either Ruin (Exodus and Reckoning merged to make Ruin) or the Squids. Randomly see Alf, Icairus, Bennigans, Dyce or Dior on.

Frail still plays quite a bit as well, but she's a completely different person (she's really quiet, keeps to herself). I occasionally saw Thaendra around as well, but as Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Likewise, just came back a week or so ago and I've hardly seen anybody on I recognize.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Welcome back doods...it's a new era.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/10/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Deathdude
Likewise, just came back a week or so ago and I've hardly seen anybody on I recognize.

Holy crap it's you.

This is all your fault.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This realm is in need of a free xfer from high pop to here, thats all. oh hey sup Leycrow <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It seems like its slowly getting there...alot of returning players lately.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/16/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Samayael

Holy crap it's you.

This is all your fault.

Holy crap, it IS me!

It probably is my fault somehow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]