So it's been a couple years...

90 Night Elf Warrior
To be honest most of those guilds died because people who had been playing since vanilla got bored or fed up with the game. Not pointing any fingers (phys cough cough) but people coming back can't expect to see the same names when the reason those names disappeared were because said people quit in the first place (or it least it began the cascade).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lurk...lurk...lurk....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/29/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Erlaya
To be honest most of those guilds died because people who had been playing since vanilla got bored or fed up with the game. Not pointing any fingers (phys cough cough) but people coming back can't expect to see the same names when the reason those names disappeared were because said people quit in the first place (or it least it began the cascade).

Honestly? I don't disagree with you.

But I also think it's a cop out. You stated what happened, but not necessarily how or why it happened.

I am going to play the game for one of two reasons. Either 1.) because I want to play it or 2.) because my friends are playing it.

But this isn't the place for that. I was just cherishing fond memories of TBC. You know? It's like the high school experience. It was fun, but you can never go back. But you can always remember or always have those reunions.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Good analogy Physique. Vanilla and TBC were great, but I also had more time then to play. Now I'm older and have less time.

Also, for me ... It feels like I start over every xpac. I spend a lot of time getting epic and then have to level again. It is like having to go back to college and start my career over again and again. It would be nice if Blizzard could figure out a different approach.

Overall, the game is great though and I have friends that I would never have met without it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What about the fun WotLK memories?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
As one of the new people to the realm, I want to openly apologize for killing your once proud realm.

There is no light or dark, only powah. Dragonblight is missing all 3 of those things.

It's stuck with Roguet and Dmg.

Sorry again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Naw it don't suck, we runnin this nitch!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I know that feels bros. been on DB for years, took a break when the cataclysm struck, and kaboom, no one wants to play with the pandas. I miss my friends. :'(
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Warrior
I still have alts on this server...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/29/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Seyek
lurk...lurk...lurk....

*WAVES*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I miss the good ol' days :-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/08/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Xatoen
What about the fun WotLK memories?
nerd
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Hunter
I'm so confused by everything that's going on right now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/29/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Seyek
lurk...lurk...lurk....

HEY

HEY YOU

hows it going

12/04/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Araden
I'm so confused by everything that's going on right now.

AND HI TO YOU
Reply Quote
9 Human Priest
Seyek!? How's Matt? :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BAK N UR HOLE!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So whats Ruin up to nowadays?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]