Multiple Accounts on one Battlenet Account?

20 Human Warrior
Uh, so, I admit it. I like WoW. I have put about 50 hours into the Starter Edition.

I am thinking of either upgrading to a paid account or creating a new account and making that a paid version.

So, I have a question. Can I keep my starter edition account, and have a paid account all on the same Battlenet account?

If so, how does that work? Do I need two different emails and two different clients?

Apologies if this is not clear. Just let me know. Also, thanks for any help. You guys are pretty generous with your time.
Reply Quote
03/27/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Nobutt
So, I have a question. Can I keep my starter edition account, and have a paid account all on the same Battlenet account?

Yes. You can have up to 8 wow licenses on one battle.net account, and you can have unlimited battle.net accounts.

You use the same client. Same loader. Same email. When you log in there will be a drop down menu letting you decide what game license you want to open up and play.
Reply Quote
20 Human Warrior
Yes. You can have up to 8 wow licenses on one battle.net account, and you can have unlimited battle.net accounts.

You use the same client. Same loader. Same email. When you log in there will be a drop down menu letting you decide what game license you want to open up and play.

Thanks very much. Blizzard does make it easy!

Now...just have to figure out when to go for it. Diablo III will be sucking up so much time, but that is two months away. Hmmm. ;)
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
OP just so you know you can at anytime freeze your paid account, you won't be able to access it but it will be exactly as it was when you resub. So if something else becomes important and you need to take a break you can halt the monthly payments temporarily or indefinitely :D
Reply Quote
20 Human Warrior
03/27/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Jilixx
OP just so you know you can at anytime freeze your paid account, you won't be able to access it but it will be exactly as it was when you resub. So if something else becomes important and you need to take a break you can halt the monthly payments temporarily or indefinitely :D

Great. Thanks for the tip. I'm thinking lots of people may do just that, in may. I'm guessing that is why I have been seeing all these adds for the annual pass.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
03/27/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Nobutt
Great. Thanks for the tip. I'm thinking lots of people may do just that, in may. I'm guessing that is why I have been seeing all these adds for the annual pass.

Sometimes you need a break. I myself unsubbed for over a year. The annual pass is something someone should only take IF they know that they will be paying for a year solid. Also at the end of every xpac subs drop a little as for some people once you kill the big bad the game is done until there's a new big bad :D

For some of us there are other things equally or more important. Make the choice for yourself and you'll be golden
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]