Sacred Immortals recruiting for 10man/rbg

90 Orc Death Knight
We are a recently transferred guild looking for new beginnings here. Plenty of Dragon Soul/Firelands/T11 and prior raid expierence. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 server. We are currently in search of

1 full time healers (Rsham)
1 part time healer (Hpally need a dps off spec)
1 melee dps (we have no rogue)

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights 7-10 pm server. Its always going to be server time. Each raider will be given Doka's or my cell number, incase you cant make it, text or call us.
Food and flasks will be supplied to an extent.
Repairs are provided for all raiders.

Just send me a tell in game, a piece of mail, or drop a note here on the forum.

We are also looking for people to get RBGs going. Still in need of people to fill out our core 10m group.

2 healers (RSham/DPriest/HPally/Resto Druid)
2 ranged dps (Mage and Lock preferred but not required)
1 melee dps
1 dps of either with a healing off-spec if needed

Contact myself or Akindoka for more information

**Side Note**

When we become a full team, and work out all kinks, we will begin on server ranking. Pleas come ready for that as well.
Edited by Kruciel on 4/3/2012 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still currently looking for 1 healer (Holy Paladin/Resto Sham) and a DPS with a healing OS.

Feel free to contact Kruciel or Akindoka for more information or invite.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey mate. My team last night queued for rbg's and it let us queue but it wouldnt pop after trying for 45mins of queueing and waiting and on some team members screens it would say something about requirements. Know anything about it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]