<Just Wipe It> In need of skilled players.

85 Dwarf Paladin
Trying to move away from carrying people in 25, to progressing hardcore in 10 again. We really need skilled, reliable, and mature players that can make our raid times, play to progress, and help us work through Heroics.

We're very laid back, very friendly, but we get serious when we need to.Recruiting all, but mainly;

DPS: Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Warriors, Deathknight

Tank: Deathknight(High), Bear

Healer:Shaman(High)Our raid days are TUESDAY and WEDNSDAY at 7-10 server time. We provide a feast and cauldron at raid. We enchant and gem our raiders after they have proven themselves to be reliable(Usually after a raid week). We will also provide crafted BiS armor under the same conditions.

Our rules: NO DRAMA. No crying over loot. Being consistant and prepared for raid. Stay educated on how to play your class and role well.

We reward consistancy with raid spots. If you show up, you get to raid more.

Please feel free to contact me or anyone in JWI in game, leave a post, whatever you wanna do if you're interested. We really need skill and dedication. Gear isn't an issue, if you need normal upgrades, we can help you. Just be good at the game.
Edited by Rixark on 3/27/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I'll be there
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
If your still looking for raiders im a 390 warlock 8/8.. looking 2 start heroics very soon once i get a little more geared, your raid times are excellent and should have no reason why i should miss any raids. i'm a very fast learner in fights + i can learn new specs if needed. atm im a destruction warlock, but if needed i can learn demo / affliction, just need time 2 learn and help from the guild :) looking forward of your whisper / invite. please whisper me ASAP for im looking for other guilds at this time also
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
bump for good people
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]