OR selling Heroic DS gear runs!

85 Undead Mage
anyone on this server even have 300k gold?
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
04/10/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Rinôa
You better learn what "trolling" actually is before reporting noibidiot.

I doubt anyone reported noib and knowing the definition of trolling does not correlate with the ability to report him.

Commas and general punctuation has much to do with the interpretation of any sentence.

That is why your claim that noib reported you for trolling is void. Also, It will not be interpreted as such.

Thank you kindly for failiure in the fundementals of proper English as it has caused much lulz.

You didn't spell "FAILURE" correctly. I love idiots that tries to correct others on proper grammar and punctuations. Stop trying to sound so intellectual on the internet. You're making yourself look dumb trying to correct others when you've made mistakes in correct grammar and punctunations yourself.
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
04/11/2012 05:34 AMPosted by Rinôa
anyone on this server even have 300k gold?

Yes but mostly people interested in PvP. PvE is expensive!

Stupid answer to a simple question. He/she simply asked did anyone have 300k gold,how did pvp/pve get involved?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I can picture you Sohz looking about like your charcter portrait behind your computer screen you fat little troll twit =D
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
04/15/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Darkvadr
I can picture you Sohz looking about like your charcter portrait behind your computer screen you fat little troll twit =D

I can picture you too,with another man
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
04/15/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Sohz

I can picture you too,with another man
You pictue me and another man together? :O
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
Indeed
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/22/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Sohz
Indeed

what happen to the level 12 sohz? imposter
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
18^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Deal is now 200k =]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
updated :)
Reply Quote
99 Orc Rogue
holy crap 150k now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]