SNK is Back!

100 Blood Elf Priest
Scotch arrived safely, along with the extra from last time. All hail the power of Arra and Batman. Thanks to all, will be enjoyed greatly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Awesome Kiwiaz!
I'll pass on your thanks to Batman, when I next have him on the Batphone!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
For the Level 42 xmog theme this friday.

You are permitted to use any item level 40-49 item. Or an item that needs a level 40-49 level character to use. Lets just expand this theme to "the roaring 40s!"

Arra
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thanks for the 60 day game card from Batman and Arranum.

Always awesome to be able to take part in a fun and enjoyable raid.

Looking forward to next week :)

Gratz to Stormsheild on staff and to the lucky winner of the *secret* prize :D
Edited by Rexugrim on 7/20/2012 5:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
A giant thank you to all the SNKers who helped me get my legendary staff this week. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

<3

Bring on our next lucky staff winner which will be number eight!

GO SNK
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A very big congratulations to Stormshield to be the latest in a line of very happy SNK raiders who have completed the Legendary Staff Quest.

Use it with fun pride, and mash little pixels!

A grand and special congratulations to Anubisette who won our first of a new line of prizes, that have come in from a very distinguished sponsor. (but I'll let him tell you about it)

Remember tomorrow night Dragonsoul 25 (30% nerf). Our theme : Delivered in under 30 minutes or its free! so just like the pizza delivery come in an outfit that matches the colour theme of your favourite pizza!

Arranum
SNK Evenet Convenor!

(edit : minor syntax & clarity fixes)
Edited by Arranum on 7/20/2012 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
My congratulations also to Stormsheild, the latest in a proud line of legendary guardians; and to the lucky Anubisette, lucky recipient of an awesome new addition to the SNK prize list.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hello all.

Just to confirm Friday Night Firelands is going ahead, sorry haven't had time to post here. So FL N 25.

Xmog Theme : "This is my favourite weapon". Choose your favourite weapon, and build an outfit that matches or complements it in some way.

This event will also be listed on open raid, so sign ups will come from there as well. To reflect the importance of the open raid community, and to encourage it. An additional prize will be offered for those that sign up via open raid (and only they will be allowed to roll on it).

Now that Heroic 25 Wings is down in my guild, a lot of people are taking time off from active raiding. So Saturday Night DS N 25, may be a more casual, 10 man. Depending on attendees.

Regards Arra
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
ladies and gentlemen, fans of SNK, batman has truly outdone himself this time. rather than tell you what I've just received, I've taken 2 photos so that should be about 2,000 words in the old adage

Front:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/Anubis700/IMG_0214.jpg
Back:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/Anubis700/IMG_0215.jpg

my everlasting appreciation to batman and his vast fortune, that is my birth year and i will hold onto it forever
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Awesome Anubisette, and grats on the prize matching your birth year.

Perth mint did a number of these coins, some themed red, others yellow and then also blue.
We have some of each colour in 1oz troy silver and 1/2 oz troy silver to give away and also a gold one as well!

Brings a new meaning to raiding loot, when you're picking up real silver and gold hey!

Gratz to all SNK participants! looking forward to this weeks events!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Eugh! holy double post batman, sorry fixed now.
Edited by Arranum on 7/25/2012 4:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I have participated in a few SNK runs, and always have fun. It really is a great atmosphere to raid in. I was very impressed with the amount of people getting into the transmog theme on Friday night's Firelands run. Everyone looked great. Congrats to Ramennoodles (not sure of spelling) on your win!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Apologies to all in advance,

Due to a private appointment which unfortunately cannot be altered, there will be no Friday Night SNK event on August 3rd 2012.

Thanks for your understanding and support in advance.

Arranum
SNK event Convenor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Greetings all!

Once again! We're on for this Friday the 10th of August! Firelands N 25.

Our Xmog Theme is Wailing Cavern Fashion.

Your task is to run Wailing Caverns, find a single item (weapon armour whatever). And then make an outfit of items to complement that find, with one small catch.

You may only wear ONE item from Wailing caverns, all other items from your outfit must come from elsewhere!

See you Friday
Arra
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Just got my coins in from the previous run for winning the transmog contest. They look great, thank you SNK!!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2707/img45941.jpg

Usahtiel
Edited by Usahtiel on 8/9/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
A huge thanks to SNK and especially to all the core group who helped me to get my staff at last.
Also many thanks for the scotch coming my way once again. Salut.
Kiwiaz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wow Usahtiel! great screenshot man! and fab photo!

A very special thanks to all attendees and our winners from last night.

The following prizes were claimed
1 Dragon Coin (year of the dragon pure silver)
60 Days Game time
1 custom chocolate box
1 spirits rack prize

Gratz to all winners and hope to see you soon for next week's FL N 25
Arra
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Finally got to the post office within opening hours

Have to say that's a lot of chocolate!

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
With the countdown to Mists continuing, we are still having fun, dancing a foxtrot through the flames of Firelands.

We're completing staves, handing out prizes and most of all having our own brand of SNK fun. From the comments I have receieved on openraid and in game, people are telling me that there is nothing quite like SNK in all of the realms. That's something that makes me proud, but also very very pleased with our community of players who strive to hit the atmosphere we have in our raids. From me, and all of the organisation team, and from Batman himself. Thankyou.

So without further ado, we'd like to announce our next event
Friday 17th of August, Firelands N 25.
Xmog theme : "Because Baby, I was crafted this way"

From your fravourite crafting profession, make (or have made) a hat, headpiece or helmet. Then find an outfit to match said hat. The only catch is, nothing else you wear may be crafted. And if you can pull off any Lady Gaga costume, so much the better.

Best Wishes
Arranum
SNK event convenor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Spirits arrived safely; thanks to SNK; and I must say I am looking forward to this week's transmog theme with great anticipation. Roll on Friday night.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Join us in Firelands for SNK Friday Night Firefight as the countdown to MoP continues and the prizes keep flowing

This friday 24th of July we're doing the 25 Man Firelands N for Fun.

The Xmog theme is "Whiteout!" So bring your most spectacularly dazzling, shining sparkling, spotless white outfit. I suppose that yes, that means it can be white in colour or quality.

Regards
Arra
PS : Its on open raid too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]