@horde

90 Pandaren Hunter
why did you just stop attacking SW? it gives me something to look at while i afk on my firehawk only 1 mage from twist em big comes to say hi :( and that douche healingblunt or w/e the fck blunt his name is always laughs at me... wasnt he ally? i remember some bad blunt on ally side
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Quit smoking doobies!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
03/30/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Mâximus
Quit smoking doobies!

he cant help himself. he needs help!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
LOL NUBS come to horde side then. and you know why we stopped cause we killed 2500 of you nubs in 2weeks lol fail ally's
Edited by Highendblunt on 3/31/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I guess you're talking about me and my alts and good buddies??

After killing just over 5000 people I left Eminent and became GM of another guild --> This time pvp and not pve.

I've completed CITY ATTACKER on both Eminent's achievement list and with Marauder's achievement list.Ironically, as we SPEAK.... I am in SW inside your stockades after killing many people!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO TYROUGE AND HIS STEP DAD LOL AS WELL AS NOTHING PERSONAL GUILD...YEAH KEEP TRYING ROFL ;)Nobody here really gives me a challenge so I am rarely doing World PvP anymore and just sticking to tooling arena and rbgs with my new guild!

Thanks @ Random snitches on Alliance for alerting me to this thread and spamming trade that I am hiding in the shadows..... I love it when you come to look for me...alone or in pairs! :D

We're bringing world pvp back...but only if you let us...We wish others would do the same :(

"Don't worry Chabee, Snoweverinee (IDK how to say dat sh*t) is the only one good at pvp on their team...you've got this"
-Alliance @ Kalecgos
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
if only my warlock was here, id poop all over you as demo
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
LOL THAT's what everyone say's stop talking !@#$ cause you know you will get smashed on bring it we are always here
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Why are you guys being whack. Being world pvp back asap
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
blunt kid stop talking on my thread your scrubing it up. Chabee do you ever 1v1 anyone though? how would you know if they are a challange or not? you guys attack in groups : /
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Chabee 1v1 someone?? Never. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well the whole "bring world pvp back to Kalecgos" thing started because I was doing this alone...

Also my 1v1 record usually speaks for itself (Along with salty's sarcastic comment).

Duels won 617
Duels lost 28 - (2s/3s que popped mid-duel, no poisons on wep, d/c, dueling SALTY (lolol salty) and not using my trink to help him out, getting jumped by alliance mid-duel when I come to SW and challenge people and much more.

I am not saying I am unbeatable at all... but most people do get wrecked by me...unless theyre geared/skilled BM hunters or decent @ mage - then it can go either way! :P

Your record for comparison.

Duels won 40
Duels lost 34A lot of people in the guild do 1v1... you guys should come to durotar sometime on a weekend night or something (tonight would probably be perfect) and drop some flags ;)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Framed you can shut up i have never seen you pvp at all dam scrubs talking talking thats all im hearing we will be at the darkmoon arean if you guys want some bring your 3 best 3v3 going will be here every 3hr's get at it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
my record? i dont pvp on this guy? haha also bluntdouche ur bad plz stop talking on my thread you can't beat anyone go away stop scrubing up this forum
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Ghosty says "If you meet nice players like Highendblunt here, be sure to send them a friend request so that your friendship can blossom."
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
hahahaha framed ewww pve your 1 of them fails who just pve and wish you can pvp bring it stop talking crap 1v1. all you do is talk and talk never ever seen you pvp i think it cause you cant but who know's the bad ally's never try to come to ORG bring it bet you cant do the same thing we do to your !@#$ty side.
Edited by Highendblunt on 4/1/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Oh I guessed something similar (~80 duels only) - though I DID see you posting about a rematch with a shaman in another guild.

but still...you won't see many people with that record :P
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Warrior
LOL. good try at Org..
/facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You guys are just jelly that Chabee is actually good and better then you, and you can't help being jealous with your ego.
Edited by Ctrlshift on 4/1/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I actually respect there try at org. At least there bringing some pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
hahaha SNITCHKILLA - that succulent PvE morsel showed up.... */lick*

but yeah good try? :)

BIG <3 @ Ctrl Shift :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]