@horde

90 Undead Rogue
lol :P
Was good times ganking! :)
As Ovk said, you Alliance need to get a group going and try to "Occupy Orgrimmar".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Yes we do. Hopefully we can put a kill squad together soon. I'm new around here so I'm still figuring out who's who.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I am sure some of your guildies and some of my friends @ Alliance side would join you... feel free to pst me in game too... I might know a few names when I see them online :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Bs hatescar you have been there befor i came to this server so you can !@#$ on that and I hope you guys hurry up with that kill squad cause ally's are too bad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol ally are just as bad as horde only difference is there are more horde stop trolling kid it's just embarrassing now
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We're in SW right now if anybody is interested.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
na framed doesnt want any of this he started it but he cant end it lololololololololol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol i just killed you twice on my rogue go away your nothing to me
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
nobody's killed me yet...i have what? 107 kills? this thing doesn't even work after 2500 :/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i got my city defender achiev thanx guys i love me some nerd points :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Welcome @ Kalecgos' resident PvE troll?
...It took you 2 years to group with friends and kill 50 horde... it took me 9 days to solo 2500 in your city

@ Alliance, as of right now....you all have yet to kill me right now... im practically alone in tram with a mage and pve resto druid....

theres a rogue, feral, 2 disc priests, 1 shadow priest, 1 ret paladin, 1 holy paladin, TYROUGE (LOLOL) and 2 hunters with their ele shaman friend on the roof....stay scared
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I just got in to SW and see dead people. Its pretty much been a ghost town lately so you wont have as many easy prey. Beta and all...

Highend calm the F down dude! What are you so worked up about? I've been here about three months and secondly proof read your posts. They dont make sense outside your head?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
yeah people just chased us down tunnel into tram... theres a ton in here!

the only people in the group are me and endahlahwak (gladiator mage) and we just peeled the 2 ferals and are corpse humping - waiting for their friends to show up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well if were going like that my guild got the first city attackers guild achiev on server so good talk this is all for fun no reason for people to get mad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I probably solo'd it quicker :P twice around

On a side note its 19 vs 2

Let's see how this plays out deeprun tram!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
btw come pick up that dead troll in the tram, he smells awful.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
can't hes afk - you pvp heros didnt have the balls to leave him alone...he's got enough problems with the wifey right now!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol im so mad where did you run off too
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
nah it took us less than an hour, it was when people were atleast on the server to have fun with : /
Edited by Framed on 4/6/2012 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
we're in the tram but probably gonna call it... im right behind a blood dk called Pew Pew Pandaa or some !@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]