Old Guildmates

90 Troll Death Knight
Hey there Winterhoof long time no see, some of you might remember me as that friendly horde DK , Most of you may not know me or forgotten me, Anyways straight to the point Im looking for some old guild mates (and or some ally friends) that are/were on this server still.

Bagz
Madbastarda
Jibs (name is longer but forgot how to spell it)
etc

Just wanted to see what you guys have been up to is all and maybe reminisce on old memories
:D hit me up guys will be looking up this forum post every now and then
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Hunter
I know madbastarda is still around. I see the name from time to time and giggle everytime. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
He's not really mad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sin
Bagz
Madbastarda
Jibs (name is longer but forgot how to spell it)
etc (Intocable/Kermus)

Yeah I am doing well thanks for asking lol.. I saw Mad few days ago. Hope all is well!
Peace!
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Priest
YEP I AM STILL AROUND FIRST TIME I EVER CHECKED THESE FORUMS WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE AND SEARCHED MY TOON NAME AND FOUND THIS.
ooops sorry caps lock MAD is in theunguilded bagz and a few others still hangin with me.
i saw JIBRILLE ( JIBS) a day or two ag so shes on now and then. PEACE
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yep, I'm still around once in a while, mostly playing my shammy - Nightbreeze.
Been playing on Goldrinn too. If ya still check this topic, we can talk and maybe trade real ID's :b

Ya'll know anything about Kagz and Beelz? Pizzy? Tinkerbull?
It would be nice to get <Elysium> back together and running but that seems like a distant dream haha

Cya
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Mogath what happened to you and where have you been?
Reply Quote
Mogath is mine, he shall never return to this..........server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Wow made this ages ago good to see a few familiar faces xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We don't want Mogath... Take him back, Winterhoof!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
"We don't want Mogath" aka Please dont leave us
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Don't think I stuttered when I said that... BEGONE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Mathim come whisper me with more inappropriate stuff so I can report you some more.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What toon did I whisper you with? Report that name, I haven't resorted to whispering you on alts. I would rather keep it clean and on the forums if that is alright with you. Considering I have been doing Dragonsoul, world pvp and bgs all night and I have friends who can speak up for me. Your accusation, like your title means nothing here.
Edited by Palion on 9/7/2012 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Tis true he was with us all night, Don't ya think other hate you as well and not just Mathim? lol i mean everyone on that server knows who you are ><
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So, you are Mathim, Palion? If so you lie..you have whispered me in the past saying inappropriate things to me after we stopped being friends several times. And each time I reported you for it. You know what those whispers are if you are Maelstrom, who is Mathim. I have nothing more to say to you.
Reply Quote
When you talk about the past, you refer to a couple years ago when I was on that server. When you and Delta would log on level 1 alts trashing talking trade and even whispering me and a few friends calling us bad since we killed you. Did you know that those reports did nothing since you were the instigator?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
No, I talk about the times when you would make up a toon name, say inappropriate things to me about my life and such, and then leave or have me on ignore. You are trash, Maelstrom. I am not saying anything on the forums to you anymore you know what I am talking about. I know it was you because Mogath told me. I stopped being friends with you because you didn't know how to be a friend. You were a better PvP er than me I admit it, but you wouild log onto your Horde toons and attack and kill me. You even did it to Nikki. That is why I stopped being friends with you, and I don't regret it. Glad you transferred servers too so long goodbye.
Reply Quote
LOL, you yelled at me, Nikki and all my friends when we didn't help you pvp in WG. You got pissed off at us because you died and that is when we stopped associating ourselves with you. I went back to Horde, upped your death count and you got extremely angry and stopped all contact. See unlike you I have kept and maintained all my friends that I cared about here and on other servers and I barely have made any enemies. You have gotten entire guilds pissed off at you, said things way worse than I ever have and you have done retarded things but there is only so much that can be said on the forums. Don't worry, me and my friends are glad we left the server as well and the only reason I am interested in coming back is because a friend over on the Ally side complains about how annoying you are :3 Did you know that Nikki didn't mind getting killed and even got me? She never got butthurt like you. Mogath, Josallyn, they have gotten me killed and vise versa but hey, we are still cool :D

P.S. Mogath only tells the truth to his friends, you were only on his real ID so I could find you easier when I was there. Didn't you think it was odd that you got removed by him so long ago?
Edited by Mathim on 9/7/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]