Old Guildmates

90 Undead Priest
So... you're saying that you're butthurt over the fact that they killed you numerous times, McKenna?

umadcuzubad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You have it wrong, Chris. It is I who stopped associating myself with you, and you know this. Anyway, I am done saying anything more to you. You know that what I say is the truth. Not going to debate it with you anymore or argue it on the forums. If you want to come back to my server, whatever. I guess I will do my best to deal with it. Glad you were gone, though. Hope you stay gone. Done talking to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wow, Jos...you really got me there!
Reply Quote
Oh, I know you stopped talking to me after that. We left you to die some more after you raged, I went Horde, killed you and you stopped all contact which is fine by me. Also Jos did get you there, she got you good :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
/flex

Nothing to be proud of. Everyone gets him... Dead, at least.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh snap! I remember Mckenna . . . killed him several times in WG with my boys Mogath and Mathim at my side.

Much love out to my Winterhoof peeps!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeah sure you did, moshoesforme..what a bunch of crap...Hey Josallyn I remember you...you were that snippy girl in Ebony Masks who befrended me on Facebook and then started talking bad about me, so I blocked you like I did Chris. You say that everybody kills me, but the truth is that out of the lot of you only Maelstrom got the better of me. When I fought you when you were Horde I got the better of you. I also have more Achievements than you, probably more gold than you (mine runs in the hundreds of thousands), and a Hell of alot more honor kills than you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LOL you were more associated with that fail guild than I was, but no actually I wasn't talking bad about you, I was merely stating facts about how big of a creep you were. I'm sorry you couldn't handle the truth and reacted by "blocking" me over the internet? Implying that we were ever friends on FB? LOL offense intended, I have standards for who I befriend. That said, I would've rather added a rat to my friends list than you. Newsflash, you're still a nobody on a !@#$ty server with little to no friends.

Now that I think about it, I'm actually surprised that you remember "fighting" (lul running from) horde seeing as how you seemed to /afk out of everything instead of staying and fighting when you knew you were going to get owned. No wonder! You're that pansy %^- that everyone always laughs at. I recommend you grow a pair before you do all of that talk with no action.

As for the last part, I'm not sure what you are implying? As far as I'm concerned Achievements + Gold + HK do not = how good of a player you are :) Otherwise that would be extremely misleading for you. EXTREMELY.
I have better things to do than buy gold and AFK in AV. That thing called a life? We all have one, maybe it's time for you to think about getting one? You might even get a few friends! (Though it is highly unlikely).

lol one last thing, wish Tiffany Justice a Happy Thanksgiving for us?

OH WAIT. She blocked you on FB. Sorry John, some people are just meant to be forever alone :)
Edited by Josallyn on 11/14/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/14/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Josallyn
Sorry John, some people are just meant to die alone

Well, that is beyond sick.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Glasshouse
Well, that is beyond sick.

Considering some of the things that he has said to us just for killing him in pvp, no it is normal and justified. If getting killed in a video game means you treat people who were nice to you and helped you like complete and total trash then insults like that are fine.

Besides, so much worse gets said on a daily basis in BG chat. I have been told numerous things about my mother that I didn't know about from random people in this game :D Just a small example v.v
Edited by Mathim on 11/14/2012 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You are irrelevant, little mage. So bye.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/14/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Mathim
Considering some of the things that he has said to us just for killing him in pvp, no it is normal and justified.

Hate is not overcome by hate. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

11/14/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Josallyn

So.much.hostility. I hope you can let go of it someday. Bye now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/14/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Josallyn

Don't mind Glasshouse, he has a massive "White Knight" complex. I'm going to kinda feel bad when he crashes down from it.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Glasshouse
Hate is not overcome by hate. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

It is funny you said that! Mckenna confessed to Mogath a while ago that he missed me and yet he also told Mogath he still hated me. When you talk about hatred I believe the hate Mckenna has for people is greater than most, perhaps you can help sooth his hate and set an example for us :)

Only a passive panda would see all this as hostility :D This is nothing old chap.

Don't mind Glasshouse, he has a massive "White Knight" complex. I'm going to kinda feel bad when he crashes down from it.

Oh that is what it is? I saw a few posts, especially the pvp one and I just kept chuckling to myself.
Edited by Mathim on 11/14/2012 4:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
F&%$ THIS IM BATMAN
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/14/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Iluuni

Don't worry about me. If being a "White Knight" is the worst thing you can say about me, I'm doing alright. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I laugh at Mathim and Josallyn, both who are blocked on my Facebook page. Just ignore them Glasshouse, and illuni too. They aren't worth even responding to. Josallyn is just a punk teenager. And I never told Mogath that I missed Maelstrom. When he was gone I was glad, that's all there is to it. And I never said horrible things to Chris, I just cut him off at the knees. Both him and Josallyn. And it shows how petty Josallyn is to try and give me a hard time about some woman from over two years ago that turned out to be a stuck up snob and a gold-digger. Both of them are losers who came over to this Winterhoof forum to troll. You don't see me going over to their forums to start stuff. I think that alone says enough.
Edited by Mckenna on 11/14/2012 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Mckenna
I laugh at Mathim and Josallyn, both who are blocked on my Facebook page. Just ignore them Glasshouse, and illuni too. They aren't worth even responding to. Josallyn is just a punk teenager. And I never told Mogath that I missed Maelstrom. When he was gone I was glad, that's all there is to it. And I never said horrible things to Chris, I just cut him off at the knees. Both him and Josallyn. And it shows how petty Josallyn is to try and give me a hard time about some woman from over two years ago that turned out to be a stuck up snob and a gold-digger. Both of them are losers who came over to this Winterhoof forum to troll. You don't see me going over to their forums to start stuff. I think that alone says enough.

It seems that our troll bait has managed to once again lure the biggest troll this server has to offer :D Anyways we got summoned here by a friend to call you out on what you believe is an accomplishment and true show of pvp skill. We did just that and not only could you not counter anything we said you just tried to look down on us.

How can you call anyone a loser when you talk more trash than anyone who plays this game? You have made alts to whisper people on Horde, you trash talk on the forums, you call yourself a good pvper desptie no real pvp accomplishments (arena, rated battleground, the things blizzard focuses on).

Also my sweet and dear Mckenna, deny and lie all you want but here is my proof <3

http://s1222.beta.photobucket.com/user/Brian_Hakes/media/WoWScrnShot_012811_021643.jpg.html

Quick edit, if you didn't have to lie I wouldn't have had to post that :-\
Edited by Mathim on 11/14/2012 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

I don't see how you find my comment hostile in any way, but it is nothing new. So yes, like I said, bye.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/14/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Mckenna

It's rather hilarious that you say we aren't worth responding to, yet here you are still posting and replying back when you said you were done talking multiple times already. If you're going to say that you really should practice what you preach.
I'm not sure if you are saying that we should feel sad that were aren't on your FB. Extremely grateful, maybe, but sad is on the other side of the scale. Like I said before, I have standards that a dead squirrel fulfills more than you ever will.
Now tell me, what were you implying when you said you "cut us off at the knees"? Do you read what you type or does stupidity just flow through your fingers? I can assure you that my knees have not been cut in any way and are just fine. Or were you trying to say that we were incapable of fending for ourselves without you? LOL thanks I needed that laugh. A penny is 100x more valuable to us than you could ever hope to be. How do I put this in a way you'd understand... You are nothing. I am sorry that you cannot handle the fact that we dumped your useless toon. Do you think people honestly care whether or not they are associated with you? Be more pathetic please and keep crying about it. Your statement is invalid. Try again. Keep talking though, someday you might just say something intelligent.
Petty you say? You are the one to blame for putting that on your shoulders when you constantly complained about a girl who didn't give two !@#$s about you in vent and in game. Did you really think that the things you cried about over the internet wouldn't come back to bite you in the end? No one cares about anyone's RL problems, yet you did not seem to realize that.
Oh and do not try to flatter yourself. Obviously we came to this post to reconcile with... what's the post called-- oh yeah OLD GUILDMATES. You were never guilded with us so I really do not know what you are doing here. Yet another invalid statement.
If you really were unphased by what we are saying, you would have bit your tongue and left this alone a long time ago. Clearly that isn't the case. Looks like you do agree with us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]