85 Blood Elf Death Knight
*eats popcorn.*
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Àuröra
*eats popcorn.*

Can I have a bit of your popcorn v.v
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Mathim, I don't know what that thing says because when I go to your link all I see is grey screen. I can tell you though that I honestly don't miss you on this server. Also, getting the Bloodthirsty title, 250,000 Honor kills on one toon, with only 6,100 some deaths, is an accomplishment. You were boasting how you were going to get the accomplishment on Maelstrom to show me up, saying that you had close to 200,000 HKs on your Warlock. But the truth is that you have only 83,000 some kills on your Warlock. Your HKs are spread across all your toons. So, I have done a thing that you probably never will do on your Warlock. Go ahead and get 250,000 toons on your Warlock and do what I've done, Chris. You had better get cracking! :) I have made toons to talk smack to Horde, this is true, but I haven't done what you have done, log onto an alt to try and bash me about real life events, like that stuck up girl a couple of years ago. Because I took you off of facebook and didn't want to be friends with you in the game anymore. I am not going to lower myself any further by posting on these forums to the two of you. You and Josallyn are scum. Go back to your own server forums.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I don't see how you find my comment hostile in any way, but it is nothing new. .

You don't see how that comment was hostile and it is nothing new to you? You openly admitted that you have repeated problems with others around here due to the way you conduct yourself on these boards. Perhaps the problem is with you and not the rest of the world.

If you still don't see the irony of your own words, your parents have failed you miserably.

Garbage in = Garbage out. Eh Jos?
Edited by Glasshouse on 11/15/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
*eats popcorn*

imho anybody who rages over what goes on in a video game really needs to quit and get a real life. If you can't get along with ppl in a video game, cut all ties with said person be an adult and act accordingly instead of acting like a 4 y/o throwing a tantrum.

To me it's sad how mmo's via pc or console can make adults act like kids and make kids act like babies.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
just cut all ties with said person be an adult

I have tried my best to post with respect and a friendly manner on these forums but I've been met with immature, ignorant !@#$%^-s that have nothing more to say than "L2P" or "I'm a stupid casual who has no business playing WoW." And here I thought the XBL community was bad. These people (the ones in this thread) are more unreasonable than the 12 year jerkoffs who scream racial slurs after I kill them in Call of Duty. These games are labeled mature audiences for a reason.

Are there any reasonable people left in this community?
Edited by Glasshouse on 11/15/2012 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Mckenna
Mathim, I don't know what that thing says because when I go to your link all I see is grey screen. I can tell you though that I honestly don't miss you on this server. Also, getting the Bloodthirsty title, 250,000 Honor kills on one toon, with only 6,100 some deaths, is an accomplishment. You were boasting how you were going to get the accomplishment on Maelstrom to show me up, saying that you had close to 200,000 HKs on your Warlock. But the truth is that you have only 83,000 some kills on your Warlock. Your HKs are spread across all your toons. So, I have done a thing that you probably never will do on your Warlock. Go ahead and get 250,000 toons on your Warlock and do what I've done, Chris. You had better get cracking! :) I have made toons to talk smack to Horde, this is true, but I haven't done what you have done, log onto an alt to try and bash me about real life events, like that stuck up girl a couple of years ago. Because I took you off of facebook and didn't want to be friends with you in the game anymore. I am not going to lower myself any further by posting on these forums to the two of you. You and Josallyn are scum. Go back to your own server forums.

Whoa whoa whoa, I have avoided calling you out on RL things because I felt that was a little personal sir. Now if I was the ONLY person saying your 250,000 kills wasn't an accomplishment then you would have every right to call me out on being bad, however that is far from being the case. When you posted it you got completely flamed with only your butt buddies sticking up for you. Again, you are also the one calling us scum D: I came here just to tell you that 250,000 kills =/= pro achieve. Just like doing LFR =/= pro raider or winning 1000 arena matches and being under 1500 =/= pro arena player :) Is that so bad? Hell I even gave you a grats on your achieve while agreeing with everyone else that it didn't prove any sort of skill :) Btw I swore you said you were done with us a few times, yet you have kept coming back time and time again :D Finally Mckenna, I actually have gotten some more HKs since I said that :D

The screenshot which only you seem to be unable to read is of you whispering Mogath through real ID and saying:

"I sure do miss Chris......."
"lol"

and Mogath just laughing back, he also gave me something else but I won't post that unless you say really nasty things D:

11/15/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Glasshouse
just cut all ties with said person be an adult

I have tried my best to post with respect and a friendly manner on these forums but I've been met with immature, ignorant !@#$%^-s that have nothing more to say than "L2P" or "I'm a stupid casual who has no business playing WoW." And here I thought the XBL community was bad. These people (the ones in this thread) are more unreasonable than the 12 year jerkoffs who scream racial slurs after I kill them in Call of Duty. These games are labeled mature audiences for a reason.

Are there any reasonable people left in this community?

Also glasshouse, how are we worse? At least we can potentially give you a discussion without cussing, a 12 year old being racial seems like you would go nowhere fast :O You seem like you just started playing WoW maybe a year or two ago which if that is the case I feel bad for you since this is pretty common. Your best bet, if you ever want this to completely go away is to put on your Gnomish Thinking Cap and come up with such a good counter argument that we will have no choice but to flee back to where we came from. Also aren't you suppose to be a White Knight? Your last post shows you somewhat slipping away from being that D: Though most White Knights either end up quitting or play long enough and become what they hate.

Now from what I gather Mogath started this thread......Mogath is from this server like us, actually he is in my guild and is one of our tanks :D Not only that but another friend has posted here who isn't on this server but was. So as far as I can tell, I have every right to post here as much as I want. If anything you are out of place here Glasshouse since you aren't an old.....well anything! Maybe old RL but that isn't what we are talking about.

EDIT*

Btw you called me out in this forum Mckenna when I look at it with a blatant lie. Josallyn and Mogath know I haven't bothered talking to you except on here since we left the server. I said to report whoever that once and I hope you did since I got no sort of warning or punishment. Had you just not said anything this thread would potentially be nice and clean, with the exception of dirty trolls and gnomes.
Edited by Mathim on 11/15/2012 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/15/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Mathim
Also aren't you suppose to be a White Knight?

That was something "your really nice friends" labeled me. Here, I'll remind you.

11/14/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Iluuni
Don't mind Glasshouse, he has a massive "White Knight" complex. I'm going to kinda feel bad when he crashes down from it.

Learn to comprehend and remember who said what. . . "white knight" my !@#.

You seem like you just started playing WoW maybe a year or two ago

Wrong. You have no idea what you speak of. Just keep on assuming you know more than you actually do. Every word that comes out of your mouth is just another dig in to the grave of ignorance you live in.

Also glasshouse, how are we worse? At least we can potentially give you a discussion without cussing, a 12 year old being racial seems like you would go nowhere fast :O

11/14/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Mathim
I saw a few posts, especially the pvp one and I just kept chuckling to myself.

Both of these are your quotes and I don't remember you ever weighing in. Since I have to slow walk you to an epiphany, do you see where the problem lies? Instead of being an adult (much less courteous) you chose to chuckle at my post on another thread. You (and your sad little group of friends) are what is wrong with this community. Don't talk to me about taking the high road, you know nothing of it.

So as far as I can tell, I have every right to post here as much as I want. If anything you are out of place here Glasshouse since you aren't an old.....well anything

Go ahead and quote where I said you had no right to post here. While you are doing that, explain how I am out of line since I actually play on Winterhoof and only sought to circumvent the rhetoric you and your friends were throwing around? Wishing someone to "die alone" is a horrible thing to say. It is how we react to the events put before us is what defines us. From what you and your friends have said here, you have some BAD juju following you around.

I used to be on Moonrunner. Do you see me over there stirring up drama from 3 years ago? Nope. Not a single post. We can't say the same about you or your friends, can we?

come up with such a good counter argument that we will have no choice but to flee back to where we came from.

-Challenge Accepted-

Anyways we got summoned here by a friend to call you out on what you believe is an accomplishment and true show of pvp skill. We did just that.

In other words, "My only purpose here is to look down on someone. Including those who aren't as familiar with the game as I am. While I do that, I'll call someone else names and in the same breath, claim they are the ones calling me scum." :O

"Makes fun of people who play WoW.
-Mathim-
Plays Wow."
Edited by Glasshouse on 11/15/2012 5:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Also aren't you suppose to be a White Knight?

That was something "your really nice friends" labeled me. Here, I'll remind you.

Don't mind Glasshouse, he has a massive "White Knight" complex. I'm going to kinda feel bad when he crashes down from it.

You seem like you just started playing WoW maybe a year or two ago

Wrong. You have no idea what you speak of. Just keep on assuming you know more than you actually do. Every word that comes out of your mouth is just another dig in to the grave of ignorance you live in.

Also glasshouse, how are we worse? At least we can potentially give you a discussion without cussing, a 12 year old being racial seems like you would go nowhere fast :O

I saw a few posts, especially the pvp one and I just kept chuckling to myself.

Both of these are your quotes and I don't remember you ever weighing in. Since I have to slow walk you to an epiphany, do you see where the problem lies? Instead of being an adult (much less courteous) you chose to chuckle at my post on another thread. You (and your sad little group of friends) are what is wrong with this community. Don't talk to me about taking the high road, you know nothing of it.

So as far as I can tell, I have every right to post here as much as I want. If anything you are out of place here Glasshouse since you aren't an old.....well anything

Go ahead and quote where I said you had no right to post here. While you are doing that, explain how I am out of line since I actually play on Winterhoof and only sought to circumvent the rhetoric you and your friends were throwing around? Wishing someone to "die alone" is a horrible thing to say. It is how we react to the events put before us is what defines us. From what you and your friends have said here, you have some BAD juju following you around.

I used to be on Moonrunner. Do you see me over there stirring up drama from 3 years ago? Nope. Not a single post. We can't say the same about you or your friends, can we?

come up with such a good counter argument that we will have no choice but to flee back to where we came from.

-Challenge Accepted-

Anyways we got summoned here by a friend to call you out on what you believe is an accomplishment and true show of pvp skill. We did just that.

In other words, "My only purpose here is to look down on someone. Including those who aren't as familiar with the game as I am. While I do that, I'll call someone else names and in the same breath, claim they are the ones calling me scum." :O

-Mathim-
Plays Wow."

Glass, you are a White Knight. You try to make EVERYONE get along. !@#$'s rather annoying after awhile. You can throw your little temper tantrum for show but we all know in the next day or so you will try to make 2 people fighting play nice, or protect some e-maiden's e-virginity.

Edit, I was going to link all the e-maidens you were trying to protect but I figured the quote above made the post big enough.
Edited by Iluuni on 11/15/2012 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Far be it from me to deny I can be annoying. My bad.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bWxuOfK-qe0/T3C2iw0XNCI/AAAAAAAAGjQ/-0g-MY5pb2I/s1600/GeorgeCarlinPeace.jpg
Edited by Glasshouse on 11/15/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
My god you would go through and quote me bit by bit, luckily I am watching Dexter and Supernatural so I have time :D

11/15/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Glasshouse

I don’t know who Illuni is, though the person seems kind of awesome.

You are a complete white knight, one tough guy post doesn’t change that sir.

I just took a guess, never said I had all the answers. I assumed you were new based when I read how you talked about other classes in pvp. Warriors, Druids, Priests.

As I said, I chuckled to myself but rather than call you out on anything I just kept it to myself. I have only begun even talking to you since you bothered to come here and start talking, also I avoid the high road, it is filled with blinding sunslight, I prefer the underground tunnel filled with trolls  Now as I said, after reading your post I just decided to move along and not bother posting, whether good or bad I just avoided it completely. You coming here has caused more of a problem if anything, instead of doing what I did and moving along you decided to throw yourself in the ring. Why? Well, because you are a White Knight and that is what they do!

We have a troll with us, a death knight troll so BAD things follow us where ever we go :D Anyways this entire thread has almost nothing to do with you, might be in your backyard but it isn’t relevant to you at all since it was directed at people from when Mogath was here. Unless I am mistaken you were not here, though I MIGHT be wrong which if I am then my bad. Now curiosity got you reading this thread but rather than report a post that was out of line you felt the need to jump into this conflict. Not a good way of solving this. I am sure this would have completely blown over had you said nothing, but you have decided to jump in now. Though you could just say a funny comment and stop posting and watch this thread just slowly go away. I would do this, but I am not a White Knight, I am that which you slay, a ____(Fill in the blank <3)!

Maybe if there was thread on Moonrunner from a friend of yours you would be drawn over? Maybe? Though you would probably ignore it ~_~ Again though, this all started from me being called out on what was suppose to be a post about friends. Not my fault my friends, who are also from here decided to chime in  Also not my fault that they see Mckenna for what he is, a bad player and terrible person.

In other words, "My only purpose here is to look down on someone. Including those who aren't as familiar with the game as I am. While I do that, I'll call someone else names and in the same breath, claim they are the ones calling me scum."

Again, I only intended to look down on one specific individual who quite frankly deserves it. From current posters and past posters it seems that I am not entirely in the wrong, unless of course everyone who is just a massive troll and Mckenna is actually a saint.
-Mathim-
Plays Wow."

No no no, I make fun of those who claim to be better than others. Mckenna claims to be better than other players, so I make fun of him :D I had no intention of saying anything to you until you posted here D: Even so I am trying to avoid going at you, though this will be up to you.

It should be
“Makes fun of bad players who insult other players on WoW”
-Mathim-
Plays WoW.
Reply Quote
At least you are fun of play with somewhat :D If I could, I would have Josallyn make you a cookie, but she would probably poison it to watch your goblin********suffer and die.........
Edited by Mathim on 11/16/2012 6:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/16/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Mathim
I assumed

There is your problem right there. Plus, your attention to detail needs work. I am neither a Gnome or on Alliance.

I foolishly hoped that WoW had a more mature gaming community than XBL. Thanks for setting me straight.
Reply Quote
Assuming is my problem? Well damn, I guess it is a problem of mine. Though, I have developed a good core of friends and am doing extremely well raiding and in PVP. I think I can afford to assume every now and then. If I am wrong I am wrong and I guess, I somehow have to live with it.

I understand you are Mckenna's forum butt buddy, that is fine. However you have to be very new to these forums if you we are what made you think the WoW community is immature. Besides Mckenna starting problems in this thread in the first place (which you have kindly avoided mentioning)

09/06/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Mckenna
Mathim come whisper me with more inappropriate stuff so I can report you some more.

Just note, this ENTIRE argument started with this. Being called out randomly, him calling me out on something that hasn't happened recently (within the last 3 years). So do me a favour and just stop.

Stop picking what you want to read, if you actually read the forums your opinion would have changed a long time ago when reading some of Mckenna's stuff. Stop being delusional and lying to yourself, we have barely influenced your opinion on the WoW community and in comparison to Mckenna we aren't nearly as bad. Proud this is perhaps the worse we have done in a very long time. We don't go on alts and rage whisper people or brag about killing them and we don't have half a server hating on us :D

Off topic, threads like this at least shows the server hasn't completely gone bonkers. They still realize what is pvp skill and what is a joke.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6231593356#2

Anyways, Glasshouse go White Knight another thread. You have done a good job enough job here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Damn Mathim. You are one fickle pickle.

Not two posts ago you said "I was fun to play with" and now that you've taken repeated hits to the groin from my intellectual hammer, you want me to stop.

You want me to go away? Go back to your forums and back stab me there. I promise I'll never come over and show all your friends (which you obtained for being good at PvP and raiding?) what a hypocrite you really are.

I already dissected your meaningless post into nothingness. It comes as no surprise to me that you would cry uncle first.

White Knight - OUT -
Edited by Glasshouse on 11/16/2012 10:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
Idk, if Illunni mailed Mckenna those blacksmithing hammers I think they are kind of awesome.
Edited by Àuröra on 11/16/2012 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
All of this stuff started with Mathim on another post. It was the I now have the Bloodthirsty title. Mathim and I used to be friends, but he started logging onto Horde toons and killing me, while we were supposed to be friends. That is why I ended my friendship with him, no matter what he says on these forums. He then would do his best to harass me with his Horde toon (like when I was farming for fires in Wintergrasp) and he would log over on alts to harass me. He even would do this after he left the server, using real life events that happened to me, to try to get at me (like Josallyn did in this very forum). When he would do these things, I would report him for it. Also, when I said to Mogath "I really miss Mathim" "lol" that was my way of being sarcastic. It would be like me saying "I think Kim Jong Il is a good leader" "lol". Mathim tries to twist things around. I don't miss Mathim at all, in any way. Mathim and Josallyn are poor people. They have demonstrated this in these very forums by the things they have said. Another thing that I will address: They say that I am hated by everyone on this server. This isn't true. I am in a good guild where the players like me alot, and I have good friends that play this game with me in and outside of my guild. The best thing that Mathim and Josallyn can do is go back to their own server forums and stay out of Winterhoof's.
Edited by Mckenna on 11/16/2012 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Just went through and read this (very long but) entire post, and I can't seem to understand why you all are hoping too achieve by verbally assaulting Mckenna. He's a good guy and he has quite an achievement with as few deaths as he has. You should be enough of an adult to realize he did something difficult and move on with your life.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/16/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Mckenna
All of this stuff started with Mathim on another post. It was the I now have the Bloodthirsty title. Mathim and I used to be friends, but he started logging onto Horde toons and killing me, while we were supposed to be friends. That is why I ended my friendship with him, no matter what he says on these forums. He then would do his best to harass me with his Horde toon (like when I was farming for fires in Wintergrasp) and he would log over on alts to harass me. He even would do this after he left the server, using real life events that happened to me, to try to get at me (like Josallyn did in this very forum). When he would do these things, I would report him for it. Also, when I said to Mogath "I really miss Mathim" "lol" that was my way of being sarcastic. It would be like me saying "I think Kim Jong Il is a good leader" "lol". Mathim tries to twist things around. I don't miss Mathim at all, in any way. Mathim and Josallyn are poor people. They have demonstrated this in these very forums by the things they have said. Another thing that I will address: They say that I am hated by everyone on this server. This isn't true. I am in a good guild where the players like me alot, and I have good friends that play this game with me in and outside of my guild. The best thing that Mathim and Josallyn can do is go back to their own server forums and stay out of Winterhoof's.

So you ended a friendship over a few gankings? That's like ending a friendship because someone wouldn't give you a stick of gum.

11/16/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Kincayd
Just went through and read this (very long but) entire post, and I can't seem to understand why you all are hoping too achieve by verbally assaulting Mckenna. He's a good guy and he has quite an achievement with as few deaths as he has. You should be enough of an adult to realize he did something difficult and move on with your life.

/Cast Iceblock
/AFK

Not hard to do in AV and WG while standing in the back. If anyone actually cared enough they could get 250k HKs and have zero deaths with the same ways Mckenna did.
Reply Quote
I very much doubt anyone will seriously acknowledge him unless he gets up in that crowd with Zeusy/Nerus's range. Yknow. Knowing what he's doing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]