Anyone interested in bringing <Legit> back?

80 Troll Shaman
Hey fellow daggerspinians-

Well, here's the deal. Some of you may know <Legit> - we had one of the best pvp guilds in the world back in the day thanks to some allstars that don't play so much anymore. I'm sure some of you long-time players on this server remember the guild...

In any case, I've been holding onto it since forever and I just thought I'd throw it out there to the server that I'm happy to do open invites and give all members the ability to invite. If anything, we can open up a leveling guild that has a good reputation with the server. The guild is level 1... we dispersed before guild progression existed, but I did think it'd be pretty cool to bring it back and level it up.

It's definitely not a big deal and I'm not sure if anyone will even be interested, but I did want to throw the offer out there. Let me know either in-game or in this post if anyone is interested in reviving and leveling this guild.

-open invites to all, and all members will be able to invite
-i'll set up free guild repairs for everyone... i'm not trying to hold onto any gold in the bank and you can rest assured that there will be enough to repair your plate after a day of raids/dungeons. (once we get a tiny bit more established, of course... need the guild perk first!)
-cool reputation with the server.

Anyway, again- I don't know if anyone cares, but I thought I'd post this before work today so that if anyone is interested, we can make it happen this weekend. Talk to you guys soon, have a wonderful friday.

edit- 4 bank tabs. (so far)
Edited by Kopheebean on 3/30/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I remember you guys, guess you wheren't all too <Legit> to quit! = X Best of luck getting things going agian though, would be nice to see some Dspine horde in the bg's to play with agian!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
...by Elune things are so bad I'M TROLLING!!! = X ...Time to go drink alot of beer!
Reply Quote
Kophee is a qt.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I would also like to bring back 8 Tracks...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
where is plaguefist?
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Warrior
08/11/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Drìck
where is plaguefist?

Somewhere over the rainbow with Plaugehand.

RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNLx_eLfJ2k
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Hunter
I miss you, Kopheecat/bean/etc. I'm on a different server now (as Snoddington, not Curses). I do have a rogue in Shania's guild that I will level once my priest is done (Cruses, aka Tomcruses).
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I can't believe people still haven't got over plaguehand
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/25/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Nosatendaibo

i know right? especially when there's ajaxx to speak about..
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
"some of you may have known <legit> they were around for about 3 months and they were gud at pvp, lets bring back all the good pvpers and make the guild again , hopefully we'll be <legit>"
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Hunter
Legit was around for a long time, in one iteration or another.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/25/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Nosatendaibo

He was our greatest champion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/02/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Panda

i know right? especially when there's ajaxx to speak about..

greatest hunter of all time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]