House Of Ill Repute is now open for business.

90 Human Death Knight
Citizens of Dentarg ! A new guild, "House Of Ill Repute", is now recruiting.

I've been Horde all of my WOW life and wanted to see it from the other side. I was looking for an eastern time zone Alliance server and had a few relatives already here on Dentarg so I transferred, faction changed and created a new guild.

This realm seems very quiet and low population though. Haven't recruited a single person as yet either. Being a level 1 guild on a low pop server can't be very appealing to many :)

Look us up if you are someone who likes a challenge (like building a guild from level 1 at the end of an expansion on a low pop server) or who just likes to build things and/ or have a hand in shaping the world around them or are simply just looking for a change of scenery.

Initially the guild's focus will be social/leveling along with guild dungeons & heroics. However, I do want to create a raiding component but only after we have actually gotten this guild off the ground.

-Tunsofun
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
cool another level one guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yup. Have to start somewhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]