Crushridge?

85 Tauren Shaman
Hello Crushridge!

I'm currently seeking a pvp realm that's my timezone, the datacenter closest to me, and has a fairly even population. I know that Crushridge is two of these things, but how is the population? Does one side greatly outnumber the other?

Thanks
Ols
Edited by Ols on 3/30/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Horde and Alliance have about the same # of players, I don't know for sure but I think alliance leans more toward pvp and horde pve. At least that's the way I see it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Right on, I saw in another thread someone called the server dead. Would you agree with this or is that person just being a pessimist?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
A lot of servers are "dead" at the moment because people are bored and not logging in as much. I can't actually recall a server I've played on where someone hasn't said that at some point or another.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
03/30/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Ols
Right on, I saw in another thread someone called the server dead. Would you agree with this or is that person just being a pessimist?

The people who say that are the ones who sit in Org and troll trade chat not contributing to the well being of the server.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
03/31/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Mikeo
The people who say that are the ones who sit in Org and troll trade chat not contributing to the well being of the server.

^ Truth. Real talk, a friend of mine and I ran weekly pugs for successful DW kills, always found something to do, though some people residing on Crushridge still need some training/experience. I wouldn't say the server is dead by any means, and as Mike said, the people that say so are just either bad, and don't get brought along, or prefer to be trolls and waste their 15 bucks a month their own way.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
03/31/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Mikeo

Server is dead.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
We had a lot of transfers and many are inactive, but this is how it always goes. Crushridge really is a good server when there's a lot of things to do and people aren't burnt out towards the end of an expansion.

And since you mentioned PvP...I want to fight! Been seeing BCF around and got into it a couple times lately. Even though it was a bit uneven and there was a lot of sitting around it was fun. Forget TB, FTA, RBGs, and ganking. We need an all out brawl somewhere soon! And I mean everyone. Let's go old school and duke it out Tarren Mill style!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Activity has been down but that's more a problem with the game then it is with the server. But the top 4 pve guilds from t12 plus many more have fallen apart since then, which is some activity that probably won't be recovered.
Edited by Xstunna on 4/4/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I agree with mickey mouse.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Horde side is really dead. Trade is the same 4 trolls. I swapped servers, to a more populated one, now I have a variety of trolls to choose from. Thing will probably pick up during mop, but for now the server is dead.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I'm back, if that helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]