100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

85 Goblin Priest
Well I am patient and I know I wont get on anytime soon I got the AP on 10-22 but I created this account on 8/2007 so it will be some time before my turn gets called and I have not been active the WHOLE time took a few breaks here and there. Oh well patience is virtue :)
100 Draenei Shaman

Was that stated somewhere or are you just assuming. Or trying to stir the fecal pot.

Educated guess.
That's how it started.
They sent out a bunch of opt-in invites. Anyone with AP who got an invite through that were simply lucky.

THIS is the AP invite set.

this is the second wave of AP invites. You guys really need to learn to read the blue posts.

But I have not got invited either.. QQ
/fingers crossed
90 Worgen Druid
Im losing hope :(

Accumulative months, 81

Ap, 422 pm 10/21/2011

No invite. :(YET!~

86 months here, and first day AP. nothing yet for me either. i guess we're the unlucky ones...

Exact same here. I gave them so much money (transfers, race change etc...)
85 Human Paladin
Educated guess.
That's how it started.
They sent out a bunch of opt-in invites. Anyone with AP who got an invite through that were simply lucky.

Actually, NO Opt-ins have been invited, and wont be invited until all of us are :D Bashiok said so in the first 100,000 invite post :)
85 Goblin Hunter

Was that stated somewhere or are you just assuming. Or trying to stir the fecal pot.

Educated guess.
That's how it started.

nope it was stated in yesterdays 100k invite thread by bashiok that only specific people were in beta and no opt-ins had been let in yet

there was only like

press, friends and family, people who bought the dell laptop, AP holders etc... but definitley no opt ins and anyone who said otherwise was basically trolling
100 Orc Warrior
100k more? I hope I'm one of the lucky ones then :)
87 Worgen Hunter
this is funny i have the CATA beta on my now whats with that yesterday i just had my game now today i have that
80 Dwarf Paladin
One interesting thing to know would be whether the "100k" are all US realm players, or if that number divided up among the entire world of AP subscribers.
Edited by Urthwyyte on 3/30/2012 4:12 PM PDT
90 Goblin Warlock
That is a pretty nice chunk of the people that are signed to the AP.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
No email yet, but I checked my battle.net account and I'm in! =D

Woohoo!
Edited by Schorl on 3/30/2012 4:12 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, much quicker than I expected! Hope I get mine this wave!
94 Undead Mage
Thank you again for notifying us! It's extremely appreciated.
No, email yet, but I checked my battle.net account and I'm in! =D

Woohoo!
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻Ahem...I mean grats :D
85 Human Mage
Hmm, wtb a cup of milk to go with this slice of pie!
100 Dwarf Rogue
03/30/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Bashiok
A second wave of invites is going out to 100,000 more Annual Pass holders today, starting right now.

Love you guys!!!

Not likely I'll get one this wave since I didn't start playing until January 2008, but grats in advance to all you who get one tonight. I have the AP so my turn will come.
85 Orc Death Knight
Only 66 months for me but no breaks in time. Signed up for AP in Jan. so I have a loooooooooong wait :(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]