100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I dont think im gunna be in this wave..
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GAH! i need to test ret paladin PvP! must......remain.....calm.......BLARGH!, patience kaltas, you must have patience, it will come soon..........BAH! already have the damn client downloaded so i can play the MOMENT i get flagged for beta, im just that impatient, but, i know blizz is doin what they can, but ive eaten all my bread makin sammichs, you hear me blizz, ive eaten ALL MY BREAD! D:
Edited by Kaltas on 3/30/2012 4:14 PM PDT
90 Worgen Hunter
Looking good.
90 Night Elf Druid
How many more waves until we get to the people that started in BC?

So far it seems only a few of the Vanilla starters have gotten their invites...
13 Undead Rogue
1. Enough f5 jokes, they were good at the start but now eh

2. If the game hasn't shown up on our account page yet, does that mean we missed the first wave?
If signing up on day 1 isn't enough to get me in to the 2nd wave I'll be kinda surprised.
90 Worgen Rogue
I opted in, I AP'd as soon as it came out, I've been playing since Baby Blizzard Bear... Still nothing ;o; honestly This was the reason I AP'd... I'll be pretty upset if I am not in shortly
70 Gnome Mage
03/30/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Urthwyyte
One interesting thing to know would be whether the "100k" are all US realm players, or if that number divided up among the entire world of AP subscribers.

Bash's twitter states it's worldwide.

Don't hold your breath, imo.
85 Night Elf Druid
ooooooh I hope I get in this time. but if I don't it's ok I can wait *squeals* but it's so hard!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you and everyone else that signed up day one, how many ppl you think were at blizzcon? and how many more do you think were watchin the live feeds? :P theres probs over 1 mil that signed up day one.
85 Troll Mage
I don't buy that "No opt-in" thing.

So there are all these people in the beta, in the beta forums, with beta access...and not ONE OF THEM is AP or opt-in?
Really?
90 Tauren Death Knight
Really appreciate you keeping us update! Excellent work guys!
20 Worgen Rogue
Not everyone from Day 1 gets in, i have a Day 1 Account and a 2006 Account and the '06 account is in but my original is not.
85 Troll Shaman
Has anyone later than 04-05 Gotten in?

I signed up for the AP during the announce at Blizzcon, but my account is from 2010.
85 Night Elf Druid
/sad face

With my luck I'll still not have an invite. I have hope though. :)
85 Troll Shaman
Thanks for the update:)
90 Dwarf Paladin
thats 2/10 of all the ap holders lol
85 Undead Mage
getting my gun ready just incase I don't get mine tonight...again.
85 Draenei Shaman
03/30/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Årcee
I dont think im gunna be in this wave..

Same :(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]